PDA

View Full Version : After the Sunset

Suntrails
November 10th, 2004, 08:02 AM
Has anyone heard anything about this movie? I saw a commercial for it last night and it looks interesting. Peirce Brosnan, Salma Hayak and Woody Harleson are all in it. It's a heist movie (everyone is trying to steal a diamond) but other than that I don't know anything about it.

}{y|3ri|)
November 10th, 2004, 09:06 AM
ahh girlie movie!

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 10th, 2004, 09:28 AM
I don't know man...that's like saying Ocean's 11 was a chick flick...when it really wasnt.

Swedish
November 13th, 2004, 04:22 PM
you know, i think ive seen this movie before... oh wait it was called the thomas crown affair and IT WAS THE EXACT SAME MOVIE AS THIS. sorry, i just hate how un-original 95% of movies are that come out now adays. if you think about the last 25 movie you have seen ill bet you that atleast 20 of them were stolen ideas.

[uGa] Saint
November 13th, 2004, 04:25 PM
weird thing is pierce brosnan was in that movie too! dont you think he woulda been like.. hmmm this looks familiar..... guess its all about the benjamins... yea

LA_MERC_Drifter
November 13th, 2004, 04:48 PM
Well I went to see it this weekend and It was a pretty good movie. There are some very funny parts in there and the plot was ok but the best part was Selma. If for no other reason she is enough... good golly miss molly!!!

Swedish
November 13th, 2004, 05:02 PM
weird thing is pierce brosnan was in that movie too! dont you think he woulda been like.. hmmm this looks familiar..... guess its all about the benjamins... yea

pierce brosnan: "you know ive already dont this movie. cant we just change the title, re-realease it and pay me anyway?

gg james bond

LA_MERC_Heater
November 13th, 2004, 10:22 PM
Drifter is in need of a female companion.Perferred non-smoker,age 25 to 35.has a job and willing to hunt and fish.
Must have good attributes, :mardigras
hehe

LA_MERC_Drifter
November 14th, 2004, 12:13 AM
lol!
Heater is a b00n and in need of a good butt kickin!!!!

LA_MERC_Heater
November 14th, 2004, 05:47 PM
You know you like my post..=P

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==