PDA

View Full Version : HALO 2

Preludestress
November 6th, 2004, 04:01 PM
yep yep three more days............ w00t

aCiD
November 6th, 2004, 07:53 PM
WEEEE cant wait to play it, i got the metal box looking one, cause it looks neato w00t t00t! but from wut i heard at IGN, they said its gonna be awesome, weee haw!!

btw - your signature confusers me doh!

Swedish
November 7th, 2004, 03:51 AM
halo is the ONLY reason i got my x box. every other game is worthless and should be set on fire. my friends and i have played countless drunken hours of halo one and are gonna crissen (spelling?) my friends new house by having a drunken halo2 lan. good game kids good game indeed.

aCiD
November 7th, 2004, 10:55 AM
indeed my fellow warrior indeed
do you have LIVE Swedish? if so my live name is
'Commanche'
w00t

Swedish
November 7th, 2004, 12:33 PM
no i wish i did. that would be so freakin fun. im gonna have to look into getting it.

aCiD
November 7th, 2004, 02:38 PM
damn was hoping someone i knew had it.. doh doh anywho, i just got a poster Halo 2, looks bad arse, its going above my bed so i can go to sleep to Master Chefs face *dreams* lmao w00t

Silent_Killer
November 7th, 2004, 05:11 PM
OMG! i so want to get the game.....but unfourtunattley if u dont pre-order it....dont expect to see it untill christmas.....if ur lucky.

thats what ive heard from game informer.

Swedish
November 7th, 2004, 09:01 PM
OMG! i so want to get the game.....but unfourtunattley if u dont pre-order it....dont expect to see it untill christmas.....if ur lucky.

thats what ive heard from game informer.

thats a lie. just wait outside the game store and beat a couple kids up until you get it. :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7

aCiD
November 8th, 2004, 03:35 PM
well kiddies there is still time to preorder, like i did, 1 day before w00t, yep, metal box, yep! w0000h00000! ima be there at 12am tonight/tommrow morning seeing how they are having a Midlight moon madness thing at EB, and EB's all over the US which ya know shows how much of a geek ya are but IMA BE THERE! w00t! heheheh, i cant wait till tonight so i can see if the halo is goign to be what its cracked up to be, unlike fable, well, untill then! EWEE!

Swedish
November 8th, 2004, 04:27 PM
[QUOTE=LA_MERC_aCiD] i cant wait till tonight so i can see if the halo is goign to be what its cracked up to be, unlike fable

yeah i didnt think fable was half as good as my friends said. the game was way too short for as long as it too them to make it.

i always thought it was crazy for people to camp out for a movie (i.e. starwars, lord of the suck... er uh rings), but camping out for halo2 is a little more understandable.

aCiD
November 8th, 2004, 05:05 PM
well i wasnt really gonna camp lol, just wait till around 1130pm then head on over to EB, since its like 2mins down the road from where i live w00t w00t - but ill be on tonight!

Swedish
November 8th, 2004, 05:11 PM
good call. some friends of mine are going at like 8. thats a little crazy

Swedish
November 9th, 2004, 02:38 PM
WOOHOO. my friend came over last night after he got the game and we were screwing around a little bit and here is what i think

the bad
-graphics, they looks so good that it looks kinda dumb(if that makes sense)
-muiti-player maps are a little lame. porbably would be better with moer then just 2 peeps though
-pistol, they took the scope off the pistol and now i cant kill anyone. that was teh best weapon in any game.

the good
-2 guns at once (nothing can stop a needler and a smg)
-urban warfare type levels. the second mission is the type of stuff that i like.
-the game in general. all the good parts out make up for the parts that i dont like.

}{y|3ri|)
November 12th, 2004, 02:39 PM
ohhhh suntrails... guess what ill be playing on your x-box!!! w00t!!

aCiD
November 14th, 2004, 09:46 PM
halo 2 is already boaring doh doh doh

Swedish
November 15th, 2004, 01:03 AM
we just got done playing some 8 man and i would have to say that halo brings out anger in just about everyone. i have never heard so much yelling/controler throwing/trash talking in my life. i think its a program to get everyone all angry and join the army to kill stuff for the government. haha

aCiD
November 15th, 2004, 06:08 AM
lol amen to that man, ahahaha. i threw my controller at the wall like 5 times because it took SO long to press Y to wait for it to load up duel needlers...and i just kept gettin spanked online because of that, doh doh doh!

eNdOfBeGinNinG
November 15th, 2004, 07:09 AM
WOW, this is my fav game at the moment. I have not even logged on my pc the whole weekend. I went to 3 xbox lans in last 3 days. anywhere from 5 hrs - 10hrs long. I got home at 3am in the morning (wife was not mad either ahhhh)! I got to play on a freakin 52'' digital tv.. omg it was sweet. Last night we had 3 xbox set up but only 9 people playing. Its still so awesome. I love the Sword man, its tight! Still most fun was we did 3 teams of team slayer on a huge sniping map that lasted like 45mins to get 50kills. Anyway i'll be addicted to this game for awhile. Frankie you still have xbox live? Cause I had it for like 4 months but never really played. I'ma get it again cause like 4 guys here in wv going to start playing too.. anyway I give this game 5 starts weee!

Swedish
November 15th, 2004, 12:55 PM
one of the best games we have played was all 8man all vs all rockets on the headlong map. SO much fun because even people that suck at the game have some what of a chance. playing with all shot guns on beaver creek is really fun too.

LA_MERC_Diesel
November 15th, 2004, 01:30 PM
yeah Halo2 r0x0rz, best console game I have ever played.

Jim_Marshall
November 15th, 2004, 01:41 PM
Ahh yes, went to an Xbox lan this Fri. - Sat. Had about 6 TV's and 12 people. It's a great thing to be able to use more then 4 TV's for lannin, cuz 3 or 4 player split screen suxs. Also, I love the duelie's, I usually get a plasma gun and a SMG and that'll usually makes quick work of my enemy.
My favorite time on the lan was having 2 man team slayer in any map, me and my buddie had to worked together otherwise we'd get mowed down by the other team's easily.

aCiD
November 17th, 2004, 09:30 PM
halo 2 was fun, but.. i dunno... it dont do much for me now... HL2 ownzors

Swedish
November 18th, 2004, 12:06 AM
if my friend got xbox live and i went to his house could we both play on live from one xbox?

LA_MERC_Diesel
November 18th, 2004, 06:56 AM
yes, with split screen

eNdOfBeGinNinG
November 18th, 2004, 07:17 AM
yea you can have up to 4 on xbox live per tv/account.. but you need a big tv cause even on a 32" its still kinda sucks with 4man.. now on the 52'' it was like having your own tv haha. I'm having a pretty good size halo2 party at my house tomorrow.. its from 5pm - whenever.. So anyone is welcome if they want.. will be free food, beer, but you can't touch my wife :p: haha i doubt anyone could make it, but if your in the area, come on over! So far there is about 12 ppl going, 4 xbox, 4 tv's and of course 4 copies of halo2

aCiD
November 18th, 2004, 10:46 AM
wish i could man, that would pwn!!

Swedish
November 18th, 2004, 01:03 PM
yea you can have up to 4 on xbox live per tv/account..
oh snap, time to start talking people into hookin up that 2 months of free live they got with the game.

Yammer Hammer!
November 24th, 2004, 02:36 AM
I love the x box. I love it. :birthday

HENK
January 5th, 2005, 01:12 AM
yikes that game sux!!! nice design and all but the gameplay is just boring.characters move way to slow for a game like this,the vehicles are a bi... to control,and now the worst part ,maps take like 5 min. to load.but maybe i am just pissed of and don t like the game because my roomates plays it all day and whenever they load a map it brings my ping to a whooping 600 on cs or even gets me disconnected:0,play a good game like splinter cell 2 or crimson skies online!!
HENK

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==