PDA

View Full Version : world of warcraft

ig.deviant
November 5th, 2004, 08:11 AM
If any of you guys want to check this game out www.worldofwarcraft.com

As of right now they are conducting a stress test beta for WoW. Basically that means if your a fileplanet subscriber or closed beta tester for WoW then you can play the stress test. The stress test beta which started monday comes out a week before OPEN beta. Did I say OPEN? Yes I did. That means this is another game some of you may want to try out next week which is when open beta should be going on. Open beta is free for everyone to check out but only so many people can d/l the client and register. So if any of ya'll want to play, keep checking back up on the website.

CajunTech
November 5th, 2004, 08:15 AM
I'll definately give it a try if it's free.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
November 5th, 2004, 09:13 AM
DOWN CAJUN!! Stick to one game at a time there bro, we all wanna play thig guild wars.. and here comes deviant tryin to get us to swtich.. PFFFT!!!

ig.deviant
November 5th, 2004, 11:22 AM
hey man i was just tryin to broaden everyone's view...but the open beta is gonna be free. When it comes out on the 24th of Nov. its gonna be like $12-$15 a month because its like everquest

LA_MERC_Mercy
November 5th, 2004, 11:37 AM
already playing it...this game runs flawlessly...very very fun

LA_MERC_Onji
November 5th, 2004, 12:43 PM
i really wanna try out wow also, ive heard nothing but good come from that game. Cant wait till the open beta

CajunTech
November 5th, 2004, 12:50 PM
I can only play guildwars on the first weekend of every month. If I can play this one during the week for free I'm all for it :)

The wife already put her foot down on these pay per month games. I paid $10-$40/month for 7 years playing differnt games. Thats a lot of change hehe.. Could be why I'm looking forward to guild wars.

Corp
November 5th, 2004, 01:00 PM
yEAH WOW looks good but to have to pay for it monthly sucks

Now if guild Wars stays free i will be happy .

CajunTech
November 5th, 2004, 01:03 PM
Guild Wars is staying free. It uses Arenanet which is like Battlenet (Diablo, Starcraft,Warcraft) no pay per month stuff.

ig.deviant
November 5th, 2004, 02:46 PM
ill be playing both wow and guildwars whenever they go live so when it does ill post my names so you guys can pm me

LA_MERC_Onji
November 8th, 2004, 03:51 PM
ok open beta signups have begun, but its not as open as everyone things, they are giving out a limited amount of keys, and the page is so freakin busy i cant get through! bah!

http://www.fileplanet.com/betacenter/wow_open/signup/

CajunTech
November 8th, 2004, 04:20 PM
I get page cannot be displayed on the link after going to your link.... BLAH

LA_MERC_Mercy
November 8th, 2004, 05:02 PM
yeah i think they are giving out something like 10K or 15K keys..

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 8th, 2004, 05:25 PM
They're all gone...all fo them...

ig.deviant
November 8th, 2004, 06:52 PM
well guys gotta wait until the wow website comes back up...im gonna be checking every 30 minutes or so...so i can play this damn game

CajunTech
November 8th, 2004, 06:59 PM
U$^(&*^#($()(

Middle of filling out the forms and site goes down.. GRRRRRRRRRR

ig.deviant
November 8th, 2004, 07:22 PM
the client is up for download but have to wait until website becomes active before you can register so hurry now

ig.deviant
November 9th, 2004, 02:20 PM
just to let you guys know as of right now im a lvl 6 night elf rogue on test server 5 and if you guys want to pm me...my name in game is Dryz

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==