PDA

View Full Version : Wow, what a game!!!!!!!!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
October 23rd, 2004, 05:07 PM
Last night myself, Diesel, CajunTech, Tanya, Kreaper (Nutra), Uther (Bob) played some six player games and it was a blast. First we took on 2 computers on Harder and made some short work of them. Then we played some three on three. We picked random teams and it ended up me, Tanya, and Cajun vs. Kreaper, Diesel, and Uther. Right out of the gate me and Uther tie into it. Back and Forth we fought over the middle critical point. Space marines we're dieing every where. I take control for a brief moment before Uther comes in with a force commander and single handed takes out both of my space marines squads and a small scout squad I had holding the point. I get some back up from Cajun and we retake the point. Then Kreaper backs up Uther and they take it back. Back and forth it was an awesome battle for the middle ground. Diesel started to throw in some aid and the battle insued. After sitting back and surmounting a sizeable army of Terminator Assault Marines and Predator tanks and some Land raider tanks Tanya charges straight into Diesls Main Base, When seeing this I immediately Deep strike 3 Dreadnaughts and 4 divisions of Terminator Assulat Marines and Diesel went down swinging. What a game. Then Kreaper and Uther have to go so me Diesel Tanya and Cajun decide to play a 4 way free for all. Every man (and Woman, sorry Tanya) for themselves. To add to the fun we decided to play random armies too. Was sure to be a nightmare since we all basically only know how to play space marines. Not long into the game I realize lady luck has sat right on my face, becasue I end up being space marines and all other 3 players werre *****ing about being Orks. Seeing my obvious advantage I tell the other 3 players to "BRING IT ON", might have been the alcohol talking too, lol. Very heavy fighting goes on for some time and I manage to squeak out a win. All though they did hurt me with the big elephant beasts the orks have but you just can't match the force commanders ability to bring in the orbital strike. Man those orks sure can fly when he brings down the thunder like that. Fun too becasue some times he say" I WILL END YOU" when doing the orbital strike. Very fun game and wee seem to have figured out a way to play with a lot of people so everyone get it off the ftp and lets play. Wooohoo!

[C.O.P.S] InfectioN
October 23rd, 2004, 10:12 PM
im confused on where to get this...... maybe i just read the post wrong

Cajunwife
October 23rd, 2004, 10:53 PM
We were playing Warhammer 40k. It was a blast. I cant wait to play with you guys again...

Tanya

LA_MERC_Andyconda
October 24th, 2004, 08:26 AM
Yeah, Tanya, what a blast. I'll be on later tonight to play again.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
October 24th, 2004, 08:28 AM
yea the name of the game would have helped andy lol :p: sounds like fun!

npor
October 24th, 2004, 05:33 PM
Yall ARE talking about Dawn of War right?

aCiD
October 24th, 2004, 06:35 PM
this guy IS fast...

LA_MERC_Drax
October 24th, 2004, 11:10 PM
Thats great yall got it working ok, i WANT IN damnit, my time to own!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
October 25th, 2004, 11:08 AM
this is not the post you are looking for...

LA_MERC_Drax
October 25th, 2004, 12:13 PM
I have the game andy, i played with CT and tanya and kreaper, we were just having problems gettin everyone in.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==