PDA

View Full Version : Nforcer... Court is over

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
October 22nd, 2004, 10:18 PM
Just to let everyone know that the boy that killed Larry Lee (Nforcer) will spend the rest of his life in prison. Court was all this week. Please keep (Nforcer's) Larry's family in your prayers. Now hopefully they can go through the healing process.

Here is the link for those who knew Larry (Nforcer)
http://www.wlox.com/Global/story.asp?S=2468333&nav=6DJHSJ4b

May God Bless his family...

Rest in peace Larry....

Love Tonya

LA_MERC_MadMAX
October 22nd, 2004, 10:24 PM
you know, that made my night! Thats awesome! Glad to see some scum meet justice! I hated it when he passed, and now, a couple of years (at least) after the fact, we now have some justice in the matter!!!

SnAkEbItE
October 23rd, 2004, 12:10 AM
Yes mabe now Larry's mom and the rest of his friends and family can finaly finish the healing process.

LA_MERC_Mercy
October 23rd, 2004, 01:07 AM
that is great news...im glad to hear that he got life...

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 23rd, 2004, 06:41 AM
Excellent news. I'm glad that there can finally be some closure for the family.

LA_MERC_BS
October 23rd, 2004, 03:09 PM
That ***** smiled and grinned all week long while we were in court. After he got the verdict, the Judge told him that he got his 15 minutes of fame and now its over. He wouldn't take the advise of his lawyers and persisted in ticking off the judge by hollaring out "OBJECTION" every once in a while. He didn't know why he was objecting or what to say after that. At one point this idiot sat in the middle of court with a yellow highlighter and acted like he was smoking a cigar with it. HE got life without parol, I hope he lives to be 200.

SweetGirL
October 23rd, 2004, 06:38 PM
Such a tragedy to lose a wonderful person like Larry. I hope he knew how much you guys (and gals) really loved him. I'd like to point out that we often don't tell the ones we truly care about how special they are to us while they are here..........don't wait until it's too late. Just my 2 cents for the day. I'm glad things went favorably, BS and DL.

Silent_Killer
October 23rd, 2004, 08:15 PM
i never really heard of theguy but ive heard of him from some people ive asked after looking at this so its good that slimeball got life. all i got to say is i hope he becomes bubba's little *****. my prayers to larry's family.

aCiD
October 23rd, 2004, 09:41 PM
Omfg thats still not enough. They needed to that that mother ****** into a sound prouf room and let the family members(family members of NForcer) beat the living s*** out of him....Just ticks me off so much. But im glad he got life in prison, hopefully he will be tourtured the rest of his life..

Little Birdy
October 24th, 2004, 02:05 PM
I'm glad to see this... I wish we did torturing... he deserves it... shoot, I woulda shot his ****in' head after I got him out of the car and reallized what he'd done... I'm glad he has no parol. (Err, so many thoughts to say, but can't convey them to words...)... As BS said... I hope he lives to be 200, that motha ****er

-Birdy
(and you know it's bad when I curse, b/c I'm not a regular cursin person...)

LA_MERC_Nutria
October 24th, 2004, 02:46 PM
Well he did kill a fellow officer and he is in jail run by those same fellow officers. I know they won't let him forget what he has done.

LA_MERC_BS
October 24th, 2004, 03:57 PM
:)

Never know, sometimes accidents happen. It would be a shame :shootme:

Little Birdy
October 24th, 2004, 11:29 PM
BS Can I visit your jail next summer? (I'm serious) I'll be around amite LA that's just 2 hours away...

LA_MERC_BS
October 25th, 2004, 05:00 AM
Sure thing man.

LA_MERC_Dirge
October 25th, 2004, 06:21 AM
Hey BS, y'all need to work out some kind of deal with the state of LA to ship that jack-hole to Angola. Maybe a prisoner swp and this fool can be busting rocks in between clening the stalls at the Angola rodeo!

LA_MERC_BS
October 25th, 2004, 09:36 AM
Yeah our prison system is no where near as good Louisianna's.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==