PDA

View Full Version : HOW BOUT THEM REDSOX!!!

LA_MERC_MadMAX
October 19th, 2004, 10:12 PM
w00t!!!

What a game - NYPD on the field and all!!!

:saddam1

LA_MERC_Spark
October 19th, 2004, 10:17 PM
OMFG!!! Soooooo close!! Can't friggin believe it... Thank gawd the umps had their shizzle together..

LA_MERC_MadMAX
October 19th, 2004, 10:19 PM
AMEN!

calamari
October 20th, 2004, 12:23 AM
everyone knows NYY are gonna win :)

Yammer Hammer!
October 20th, 2004, 12:33 AM
hey guys i love the new york yankees, i love all the teams that win. give me a break all they are is a bunch of cry baby yankees. Cocky players that think getting paid more means they are better than anyone else. I seriously think the sox are going to win, only because they have no pressure on them, considering the payroll for the yanks is like 3 times the amount for the sox, and having an allstar baseball team. i am going to laugh if they win tomorrow. but wow if the yankees win, all that is going to be said is that is what should have happened. Oh yes i always dont like people that dont play or never have played baseball and never watch mlb baseball, but decide to chime in when something interesting like this is happening. Yammie

Yammer Hammer!
October 20th, 2004, 12:36 AM
but seriously who really gives a rip about the banned loser over here? if i had to bet on it, i would say......... no one. Yankees = :crybaby haha

LA_MERC_MadMAX
October 20th, 2004, 12:47 AM
Oh yes i always dont like people that dont play or never have played baseball and never watch mlb baseball, but decide to chime in when something interesting like this is happening. Yammie

What does that have to do w/ anything I said or did? I watch a LOT of MLB games during the regular season - I just don't generally get THIS excited about a single game during the regular season, so that may be why you haven't seen a baseball post from me before.

I'm generally an Atlanta Braves fan, but I've really gotten attached to these Red Sox the last few games...I generally pull for the NL no matter what happens in the playoffs, but if the Red Sox win, it will be different this year - however, if the Yanks win, I'm afraid, I'll be pulling for the NL this year as well.

Yammer Hammer!
October 20th, 2004, 01:25 AM
i wasn't talking about you, I was basically talking about a lot of people I know that just follow the crowd, they are all like go red sox, and they have no desire and never have watched or played baseball in their lives it just makes me laugh. but i dont even know you man i certainly wasnt talking about you :(

LA_MERC_MadMAX
October 20th, 2004, 01:27 AM
Although, being a Hemophilliac, I was "prohibited" from playing any sport as a youth, I still love to watch them being played :)

I was just wondering if you were meaning me, as I generally dont get openly excited about this crap like I have the last few nights...

LA_MERC_MadMAX
October 20th, 2004, 01:29 AM
However, my Uncle used to pitch for the Florence Blue Jay's (our old minor league team) back when I was a kid, and I got more excited about them winning a game than I could ever imagine getting over a game of any kind now!

Yammer Hammer!
October 20th, 2004, 01:33 AM
cool dude, im good friends with jayson dawseys brother, nathan dawsey, im not sure if you know him prolly not cause he threw out his arm but he used to play for the milwaukee brewers for a couple years. he was a pitcher. Went to school with lot of the carolina gamecocks baseball team members. Aaron Rawl, Josh Mcdonald, Heath Rollins..just a few.. lol

LA_MERC_MadMAX
October 20th, 2004, 02:06 AM
cool dude, im good friends with jayson dawseys brother, nathan dawsey, im not sure if you know him prolly not cause he threw out his arm but he used to play for the milwaukee brewers

I don't care who he played with - i like him already - he spelled Jayson "Jayson"

signed,
Jayson Rowe :)

bxrtsplatter
October 20th, 2004, 04:32 AM
if yammer hummer thinks the Yankees are cocky players then he has been staring into the wrong dugout. The guys your watching are called the Redsoxs. Now thats a cocky group. Did you actually pay attention to the game or were you switching back and forth from the world ping pong championships?

LA_MERC_Spark
October 20th, 2004, 11:27 AM
Yankees suck... A Rod tried to pull a fast one...Very poor sportsmanship... Go Boston!

[uGa] Saint
October 20th, 2004, 12:25 PM
Im with spark!

GO RED SOX!!

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 20th, 2004, 12:34 PM
I just felt the need to interject my opinion here...I've never watched a whole game of baseball in my life and have never heard the crack of the bat while munching on popcorn. I do want to say...just for S&G's...GO RED SOX!!!

LA_MERC_MadMAX
October 20th, 2004, 12:34 PM
w00t!!!

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
October 20th, 2004, 01:01 PM
Let me give you the inside scoop, the series is fixed so that everyone could make more money. GO YANKEES!!! 1918!!! 1918!!! 1918!!!
http://www.guidoland.com/

Iccey
October 20th, 2004, 02:10 PM
RED SOXS ALL THE WAY BABY ]

bxrtsplatter
October 20th, 2004, 04:58 PM
I think I have stomach ulcers now after watching so many innings of Yankee,Redsox baseball. I have a headache and I have not slept at all the last few days. I have only gotten 8 hrs of sleep since game 4. My eyes are red. My head is pounding and every lil thing annoys me. I guess I'm a sucker for punishment. GO YANKEES!!!!!!!

LA_MERC_MadMAX
October 20th, 2004, 08:12 PM
Just walked in from work and turned on Game 7...

w00t!
w00t!
w00t!
w00t!
w00t!
w00t!
w00t!
w00t!
w00t!
w00t!
w00t!
w00t!
w00t!

Swedish
October 20th, 2004, 09:08 PM
im not a big baseball fan but i hate the yankees because they think they can just buy a team. i love watching anyone beat them.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
October 20th, 2004, 10:17 PM
Boston WILL be in the 2004 World Series :)

w00t w00t w00ty w00t w00t!

LA_MERC_Spark
October 20th, 2004, 10:19 PM
W00t!!!!!! redsox win redsox win redsox win!!!!

LA_MERC_Shadow
October 20th, 2004, 10:59 PM
That was awesome to come back three down. Wow!

[uGa] Saint
October 20th, 2004, 11:39 PM
holy crap red sox just kicked the crap outta the yankees...

SPANKED!!!

Yammer Hammer!
October 21st, 2004, 12:34 AM
bxrtsplatter the only people that would be cocky on the red sox team, would be pedro and curt schilling. 2 great pitchers, the yankees and their yankee fans are cocky arrogant jerks, and got exactly what they deserved, looks like george steinbrenner needs to trade and go buy some better pitchers for next year :).... what a bunch of cry babies arguing over trying to get a win one time because i beleive it was the florida marlins that didnt show up because there were hurricanes and all, and they were staying with their families... EXACTLY. You ever see Derek Jeter whenever he hits a fly ball he slings his bat at his dugout and i wouldnt doubt it reachin the dugout cause he is a poor sport cry baby. but anyways GO RED SOX all i gotta say... im for anyone BUT the Yankees.

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 21st, 2004, 01:53 AM
Ignorant question time again...is pennant the same as championship?

Yammer Hammer!
October 21st, 2004, 03:09 AM
winning the pennant means that if you are a team from the National League, then you have beat every other National league team in the playoffs saying that you got to the playoffs in the first place. winning the pennant means you have to go to the World Series to play the American League pennant winners. there ya go TechTator.

Yammer Hammer!
October 21st, 2004, 03:14 AM
Yankees got............... :owned

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 21st, 2004, 03:40 AM
So it's the AFC and the NFC winners advance to the Super Bowl...but for baseball...gotcha.

Silent_Killer
October 21st, 2004, 11:02 AM
go sox!

LA_MERC_Sabre
October 21st, 2004, 12:00 PM
go stro's

I'm predicting that the NLCS will go to game 7.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==