PDA

View Full Version : Prayers and thoughts needed for family..

aCiD
October 19th, 2004, 06:38 PM
...This.. I dont know how to really say it.. i got a call around 720 tonight.. A call that would stun anyone.. It was the father of Emily E. (not sure if parents want me to metion full name). He said Emily is dead... I said excuse me? he said "i came home from work saw her on her floor passed out i took her to the hospital and she was pronounced dead.. i couldnt say anything i... i couldnt muster up any words..All i said was "Oh my god..." Well i just got done speaking with her mother and she said that she died from an OD... I have known Emily since kindergarden we went to school for 12 years even went to college and i was in some of her classes.. We were good friends.. And now she is dead.. because of idiotic friends she started hanging around. For those who do drugs now, let this be a leason... let this show you that drugs do kill you..I ask that you Please keep her family and friends in your prayers.. Im sorry if this thread is a little disorderly.. I just cant really seem to pull myself together...

LA_MERC_Shadow
October 19th, 2004, 06:53 PM
Sorry, to hear that acid.
They, and she, will be in our prayers.

LA_MERC_Spark
October 19th, 2004, 06:59 PM
wow man... i am very sorry... not much else I can say... i hope they manage to get through this... I can't imagine how difficult it's gonna be....

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
October 19th, 2004, 07:10 PM
Geez.....dont know what to say...but I will be praying for them

[uGa] Saint
October 19th, 2004, 07:12 PM
you got my prayers frank, take care of yourself... you need someone outside the loop to talk to or just need to ramble, im here for ya bro.

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 19th, 2004, 07:29 PM
Dude...you got it man...like others have said...if you need to talk, you know where to find me.

LA_MERC_goose
October 19th, 2004, 07:42 PM
Sorry to hear this man. You and the family have my prayers. Hollar if you need to talk.

TFL|Navy
October 19th, 2004, 07:45 PM
Thoughts and prayers are with you and her family... I just learned one of my friends passed away last July... I know how you feel... If ya need to talk... lemme know.

Hang in there.

Here's a little poem...

It will be the little things
that I will remember...
the quiet moments, the smiles,
the laughter...
Everything about Her...
The princess with a heart of gold,
welcoming arms and compasionnate manners.
She is now an angel looking upon
those who loved and cared for her.
It will be the memory
of these little things that will let her live
eternally in our hearts.

Those who live in the hearts of others....
Never die.

She taught you to cherish those who surround you... those who bring meaning to your life.

LA_MERC_CS Widow
October 19th, 2004, 07:51 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that Acid. I wish I could say something beautiful to make it hurt less, but there just aren't any words. Hang in there.

Robyn

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
October 19th, 2004, 08:01 PM
You got it bro!

LA_MERC_RiverRat
October 19th, 2004, 08:51 PM
same here - bout to go to bed now so I will be praying for them

LA_MERC_MadMAX
October 19th, 2004, 09:04 PM
I'm only an ICQ away if you need someone to chat with. You and her family will be at the top of my prayers.

LA_MERC_Mercy
October 19th, 2004, 09:14 PM
man that sucks...a guy from my church recently OD also...that came as quite a shock to everyone in the church especially my brother-in-law who is the pastor and had tried to get ahold of the guy for about 4 weeks....

you will have my thoughts and prayers

eNdOfBeGinNinG
October 19th, 2004, 09:15 PM
you in my prays man.. i'ma give you a call tomorrow evening okay?

aCiD
October 19th, 2004, 09:30 PM
Thanks guys... Means alot.. I mean it hits hard when i was told.. Was a good friend but i could tell something was up... Havent talked to her ina about 2 weeks.. Was gettin into crtazy parties... all that crap.. Oh well.. So much ya can do ya know? But im okay.. Thanks again yall.. :hug

[C.O.P.S] InfectioN
October 19th, 2004, 10:16 PM
sorry to hear about that buddy. God is on our side no matter what, got to remember that. I'll keep a strong prayer in there for this situation.

LA_MERC_Drifter
October 20th, 2004, 07:05 AM
man i am sorry to hear that. i will keep you and her family in my prayers.

LA_MERC_Sniper
October 20th, 2004, 08:29 AM
hye i think that is the girl tha lived right at my house he father owned a tire place?
Sorry to hear about your loss man if you need anything give me a call if you wanna talk or something

LA_MERC_Nutria
October 20th, 2004, 09:03 AM
We are here for ya bro. Sorry about your friend. Hopefully her death will not go unnoticed by her new friends and it will open up their eyes.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==