PDA

View Full Version : why hello merc

Fragmasta Flex
October 13th, 2004, 07:59 PM
i was wondering why i was banned from the CS server! i dont recall doing anything wrong..or maybe its a temp ban--still dont know

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
October 13th, 2004, 09:49 PM
I think it was a temp ban (60 minutes) after you went afk for the 5th time in 10 minutes

LA_MERC_Sabre
October 13th, 2004, 10:16 PM
ha ha! pwned..I hate when people do that...it gets very frustrating. Thanks for handling that guys. (although i wasn't on the server at this particular time)

LA_MERC_MadMAX
October 13th, 2004, 10:53 PM
WELL, some times we are getting a beer, or perhaps recycling beer...hehehe

anyway i do hate when peeps go spec all the time just to get on the team that they want.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
October 14th, 2004, 12:06 AM
He wasn't in spec, he would just go afk at spawn or stop 5 feet from spawn and go afk. If it happens that often then maybe it wasn't your night to play cs so you should leave the server or go into spectator mode but don't just sit there time and time again just to talk on aim or some crap like that.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
October 14th, 2004, 12:08 AM
ahhh - very different scenario!

[uGa] Saint
October 14th, 2004, 09:23 AM
i never understood that... if you know your going afk... why not at the very least go to spectator mode?? people are always like, "dont slay me im only going afk for a couple of rounds.." you KNOW your going afk... so just go and spec instead and you dont have to worry about anything.

Slayer
October 14th, 2004, 11:20 AM
That and more importantly, it takes up slots for people who wanna play like me! This server's very popular and is always full when I want to get on! So I sit there for like 10 minutes until finally I get in...only to see there's 2 people spectating and an afk! WTF!? LoL But seriously, I hate it when people do that.

Uther
October 14th, 2004, 04:11 PM
Slay AFKs!

It does suck when you rush and both teams pretty much wipe each other out, then the few left are just watching the bomb or something because they dont know that person is afk.

Fragmasta Flex
October 15th, 2004, 04:03 PM
ah ok..yeah i don't usually realize how much of the time im probably just sitting there..but ususally i do go spec or get off when i have to do something for like 5-10 minutes

aCiD
October 22nd, 2004, 06:48 AM
Off with his head!!!!

eNdOfBeGinNinG
October 22nd, 2004, 07:40 AM
lol the best is a t hard rush to bomb site only to look on the radar to find out bombs at spawn afk. I'm sure were are all guilty of it, but I tell you what, if I got a 60min ban or whatever for it, i'd think about it the next time I'd go afk.. Gj toby

Fragmasta Flex
November 14th, 2004, 10:28 AM
Another problem now.. Why is nobody ever on La Merc now? is it because of maintanence, or Half Life 2? (my computer needs upgrading before it can manage half life 2 :sad:

LA_MERC_Maverick
November 14th, 2004, 12:39 PM
i think alot of people are starting to play source

[C.O.P.S] InfectioN
November 14th, 2004, 01:27 PM
well good luck with that....

Fragmasta Flex
November 15th, 2004, 09:05 PM
Oh, i didnt see really any people on the source server either. But there are people on now, and maybe it was because of people dropping out of the clan as i see.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
November 15th, 2004, 09:49 PM
Oh, i didnt see really any people on the source
server either. But there are people on now, and maybe it was because of
people dropping out of the clan as i see.

The source server hasn’t had much traffic until late at night.

And concerning our members

To Confirm and Deny your assumption of the General consensus of our clans
Disagreements and concerns of those uninvolved in the disputes. I hereby
inform you as of this Day Forward Please Take Notice that It Is of none Of
Your Concern.

In SOUTHERN TERMS…Aint None OF Yer Buisness.

" POST 1001 "

LA_MERC_Diesel
November 15th, 2004, 10:40 PM
yep flex you got us..ya nailed it..too smart for us ya are...
:rolleyes:

LA_MERC_Sniper
November 16th, 2004, 11:05 AM
i think its that dam hl2 and source that i can not play because my pc wont handle it either gah

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==