PDA

View Full Version : Ricky Williams Running Out

LA_MERC_Shadow
October 6th, 2004, 09:05 AM
Get this. Ricky Williams wants to come back.

Can't pay back his signing bonus cuz it all went up in smoke :H

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1895704

I hope they don't let the idiot back in. He just needs more money to pay for weed. He won't play well even if he does come back. He doesn't want to play.

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 6th, 2004, 09:16 AM
I agree...don't let him back in because all he'll do is leave again. What an idiot...

Yammer Hammer!
October 6th, 2004, 10:09 AM
too valuable. that would be dumb not to let him come back, and then trade him later on. he is still talented no matter what he does. thats my opinion about things....

LA_MERC_Shadow
October 6th, 2004, 10:17 AM
Talented yes, but he doesn't have the heart to play. Why would he try his best to get the extra yards that the team might need in a game? He's not going to put his body and health on the line if he doesn't want to play. He doesn't have to play well to get paid. Heck he can just sit the bench or say he's hurt and still gets the cash. It's a bad investment for a team and he ain't cheap.

Swedish
October 6th, 2004, 01:15 PM
they will let him back in as a business thing. wouldnt you want to watch one of his games if he came back so you can see how he does? i bet you he will sell more jerseys when he comes back then he did last year too. the general public loves drama and problems so they will bring him back in just to create some.

LA_MERC_Nutria
October 6th, 2004, 04:37 PM
He will play for a few years then do the same thing. He just ran out of twinkie money.

LA_MERC_Sabre
October 6th, 2004, 05:38 PM
i just hope i get him on my fantasy team first.

bxrtsplatter
October 12th, 2004, 05:58 PM
Ricky wants to come back because he fiunally got clean. smoke weed all summer takes it's tool on the body. do you really think he had to see the world in order to find himself? he need to get his act up. If I were a Dolphin player. Ricky would be on the outside looking in.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==