PDA

View Full Version : Vacation Package for sale...

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
October 5th, 2004, 08:48 PM
Hey guys I have a vacation package for sale. I will actually give it away along with a silver braclet that I was planing on giving to someone. Only catch is that you have to come find me to get it. We will kinda make this into a race. First one to find me wins, better be FAST though. The package includes a nice sliver braclet that will be given to you as soon as you arrive. I will then drive you to your destination where you can stay as long as you like. You will only be responsable for the fees which you aquire while you are there. I will even arrange to have your car stored for you while you are away. I am sorry to say that you will have to provide your own transportation back to your vehicle. The resort is fully staffed and very nice. They have someone there 24 hours a day so it is always open and stays pretty full. I am sure you will get to meet a lot of people while you are there and the meals are free. Just let me know the date and time you will be arriving here and I will be waiting for you. Only a limited spots remaining so the person who travels fast is sure to win. Any takers?

LA_MERC_Sniper
October 5th, 2004, 09:39 PM
ERR UMM HAHAH

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
October 5th, 2004, 10:28 PM
He's taking you to prison... RUN AWAY!!!

LA_MERC_Dirge
October 5th, 2004, 10:31 PM
I'm a good tax paying citizen... Don't turn me into the Commando! lol

LA_MERC_Sabre
October 6th, 2004, 05:24 AM
lol, would 'don't drop the soap' be one of the resort slogans?

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
October 6th, 2004, 07:01 AM
Yeah run....the other direction.

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
October 8th, 2004, 01:06 AM
WHAT! What makes yall think I would do a thing like that.

aCiD
October 8th, 2004, 06:35 AM
lol, would 'don't drop the soap' be one of the resort slogans?

Lmao!! ahah omg Sabre that was funny as crap

LA_MERC_goose
October 8th, 2004, 07:38 AM
WHAT! What makes yall think I would do a thing like that.
$#!7$ and giggles comes to mind. lol

SnAkEbItE
October 8th, 2004, 12:18 PM
Now Henery, everyone knows you like playing bad cop, espicialy with Mrs. RPSniper.

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
October 9th, 2004, 03:12 PM
Yall are missing out I am telling ya. Had a winner last night. He was so happy about winning he was crying. Only a few more spots left. Better hurry.

LA_MERC_goose
October 9th, 2004, 07:01 PM
He was so happy about winning he was crying.
Tears of joy are seriously doubtful in a case like that. You sure they weren't from the billy club? :twak hehehe

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
October 20th, 2004, 04:11 AM
Billy club? What billy club? No one around here has a billy club.

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 20th, 2004, 05:22 AM
I'm considering this vacation package...not SERIOUSLY considering it...but I am considering...

LA_MERC_goose
October 20th, 2004, 06:03 AM
Billy club? What billy club? No one around here has a billy club.
It's the pain inflicting thing in your hand, behind your back. lol

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==