PDA

View Full Version : OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!! GEEZ I AM GONNA PASS OUT!

LA_MERC_JESTER
September 22nd, 2004, 10:09 PM
http://www.bluetights.net/members/Lighthouse/emeraldlight.wmv

JUST LOOK AND SEE!!!!!!!!!!!

LA_MERC_JESTER
September 22nd, 2004, 10:13 PM
http://www.bluetights.net/members/Lighthouse/lhbatman.wmv

GOOD GRIEF I AM SUCH A COMIC NERD!!!!! THIS IS GONNA REALLY GET ME NEXT YEAR

LA_MERC_Maverick
September 23rd, 2004, 06:00 AM
you know whats funny, the batman preview took highlights from Christian Bale's movie Equilibrium to fill in stuff, LOL! Def looking forward to these movie tho.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
September 23rd, 2004, 06:41 AM
ok the one scene in that 1st clip was from the movie "the one" the part whre he jumpes otta the vent.. wth?

aCiD
September 23rd, 2004, 06:46 AM
Green latern, okay... But ANOTHER FREAKIN BATMAN?!?!?!?! COME ON! theres been like 15 of em.. Batman, Batman:Revenge, Batman:Come back, Batman:With robin, Batman:With RObin and Catladie, Batman:We just like making up new titles.

but, hey.. ive only seen two comic based movies, Punisher and SPiderman, Punisher, was...awesome..w00t

eNdOfBeGinNinG
September 23rd, 2004, 07:54 AM
these trailers just seem really odd to me... like the batman one.. nothing there really showed a new batman.. They thru in some requiem of a dream music, some ugly text, clips from the 1st batman, some ninja guy training and jumping from building to building.. and the batman logo at the end... anyone else notice it?

NoXiOuS
September 23rd, 2004, 08:01 AM
ok, are these fakes?
because the green latern one had clips of the matrix reloaded, that cheesy stephen king movie with the aliens and morgan freeman and the butt alien, and Die Another Day.

NoXiOuS
September 23rd, 2004, 08:01 AM
oh and The one.

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
September 23rd, 2004, 08:43 AM
The new Batman movie is actually gonna be a lot more "Real" than the others. As you know, the others were very comic book like. This movie is suppose to show more of how Batman got started and is meant to be somewhat serious like. He also meets up with several bad dudes like the "Scarecrow" "Ra's Al Ghul", who is the Sword Fighting villain, and "Carmine Falcone", a mob boss. Ra's Al Ghul is the main villain. I am actually looking forward to this one.

For more see here (http://www.moviespoilers.net/batman.html)

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
September 23rd, 2004, 08:56 AM
Oh and to answer your ? Noxious, the production companies of these 2 movies are being very tight on what they want to release on the trailers. It is a very "uniqe" strategy me thinks.

PaRaNoiD
September 23rd, 2004, 09:12 AM
They thru in some requiem of a dream music, some ugly text, clips from the 1st batman, some ninja guy training and jumping from building to building.. and the batman logo at the end... anyone else notice it?

Of COURSE you know that I noticed the music :).. It just doesn't fit right with it though..

But, I think it'll be interesting to see another Batman, just as long as it ends up NOTHING like the past few :/

Daedelus
September 23rd, 2004, 11:56 AM
what i was curiuos about wasnt it showing hugh jackman in the trailer is he going to be the green lantern when he is wolverine already? i dont understand.

LA_MERC_Shadow
September 23rd, 2004, 07:44 PM
I thought that scene of hugh jackman was from swordfish?

LA_MERC_JESTER
September 23rd, 2004, 10:17 PM
OK OK AFTER MUCH LOOKING!!!!! BOTH ARE FAN MADE.. But the case is still true that both are in works, Batman Begins (2005) Green Lantern (2006). The batman movie is really gonna be going back to what Batman really is, a guy that would rather kill you than take you to the police. The Green Lantern is in the casting stages. Also just for all the geeks out there. Fantastic four is set to be released Dec. 2005. X3 is in Casting, Hellblazer (Constantine)due out by the end of this year. Ghost Rider summer 2006. The rights to the next Hulk have been sercured, the next spiderman has been secured. AND MOST OF ALL SUPERMAN IS IN THE CASTING STAGE (rumored that Tom Welling from smallville will be playing the lead part).... There told you I was a comic geek!!!!

LA_MERC_JESTER
September 23rd, 2004, 10:18 PM
O and dont forget ELEKTRA!!!!

[uGa] Saint
September 23rd, 2004, 11:27 PM
altho im not that bgi a comic kinda guy, i still give it a w00t and a half.

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
September 24th, 2004, 09:18 AM
mmmmmm Jennifer Garner

roXet
September 24th, 2004, 09:47 AM
Acid, fair warning, if you *ever* talk bad about Batman again, I will DESTROY you! =)

LA_MERC_JESTER
September 24th, 2004, 08:54 PM
Yeah and I will hold you down!!!!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==