PDA

View Full Version : Tater Salad

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
September 10th, 2004, 08:21 PM
Wow I bout busted a gut laughing so hard at Ron White (http://www.tatersalad.com). He was in town tonight and thanks to my brother-in-laws I was able to go. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. He nearly finished off a whole bottle of Black Label Johnny Walker whiskey. He was about "right" towards the end of the show.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
September 11th, 2004, 07:55 AM
DATS RiGht you Caught ThE TATER!!

Silent_Killer
September 11th, 2004, 10:14 AM
i watched him on tv. they should have a warning: May cause u to wet ur pants

NoXiOuS
September 11th, 2004, 11:51 AM
i watched him on tv. they should have a warning: May cause u to wet ur pants

no SK, it wasnt the TV's fault. what did we tell you? now go clean up and go back to bed.

SweetGirL
September 12th, 2004, 08:02 AM
lmao @ Noxious - good one!

I'd love to see Ron White or any of those Blue Collar comedians! Having grown up in Alabama, it all hits home! I love Jeff Foxworthy's words he comes up with, like "whichadidcha"......"You didn't bring your truck whichadidcha?" People REALLY talk like that!! One that I repeated the other day to OutKast was the Bill Engvall guy said he had been married for 21 years; when he and his wife were first married, they agreed that he'd make all the big decisions, and she'd make the little ones........he says that, to date, they haven't had one single big decision to make. That's us!! haha - - But looks like Ron White isn't coming anywhere near College Station, Texas.....just my luck! We have Bill Cosby coming for First Yell here at Texas A&M next weekend; 50 bucks a ticket is too pricy for me, so I ain't going. :P

Silent_Killer
September 12th, 2004, 09:46 AM
Nox, dont make me tell them how stupid u were acting in the theatre when we went to go see RE2.

SweetGirL
September 12th, 2004, 10:29 AM
Nox, dont make me tell them how stupid u were acting in the theatre when we went to go see RE2.

OOOOOH, DO TELL!!!

NoXiOuS
September 12th, 2004, 12:11 PM
ok, i wasnt the one laughing out loud at every little thing. dude, you were seriously annoying.
what, i was just acting stupid, because no one else was in there.
at least i didnt almost cause Barnes and Nobles to be evacuated lol.

Slayer
September 12th, 2004, 02:38 PM
Ooooh Even Better! LoL

SweetGirL
September 12th, 2004, 05:21 PM
Barnes & Nobles got evacuated????? WTH did Silent Killer do? Fart bomb?? :gottago:

aCiD
September 12th, 2004, 07:36 PM
You and gooser went Mal?! i went, was funny as crap hadda leave early tho was going back to beach.. but just wanted to see if it was as funny as they said, and it was lol..

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
September 13th, 2004, 07:25 AM
Nah, me and the former LA_MERC_Bulldog went.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==