PDA

View Full Version : 1993 Kawasaki KDX 250 Enduro Dirtbike

aCiD
September 10th, 2004, 11:41 AM
Yel, thats right! Im selling a 1993 KDX 250 Dirtbike, its an Enduro type bike, mainly for trail rides. Its never been raced.. To tell you the truth i've had the damn thing for like 9 years and i've HARDLY driven it, ask EOB. Its been kept in the garage the whole time, it has a SMALL crack in the crank case but i fixed with that Welder Glue stuff.. anyway, i dosent leak :p: ive only used synthetic oils in the bike - cept for the gas mixing part. It runs great.. floats could be adjusted a little, but it just stays sitting in the garage the whole time with no driving you kind of have to expect that. When im finished riding i turned off the gas line and let it almost completey run out of gas in the carb, that way no gas will get hard in the lines, but i wanted to keep a lil any it just so it wouldnt dry completly out. Im asking $1400, but ill take $1200. Ill post some pictures when i can, my digital camera broke when my dad droped it taking a picture of his car to put on eBay to sell.. I was like CRAP IT!. But anyway i need to sell it so thought i would post it here. :ldm

Crazy White Boy
September 10th, 2004, 11:46 AM
acid, is your truck on cardomain.com? if so post the site. (if your avatar pic is your truck)

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 10th, 2004, 12:46 PM
It would be helpfull if he were selling his truck...how about posting pics of your bike?!

Captain
September 10th, 2004, 02:55 PM
hehe i could destroy that bike just by riding it LoL

aCiD
September 10th, 2004, 03:07 PM
i can destroy j00 by looking at j00, w00t

and CWB bottom pic is muh truck and i dont like cardomain so :d: YOU know hehehe

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==