PDA

View Full Version : Just a hello!

EKO
September 8th, 2004, 10:53 PM
I just decided to reg and come say hello and introduce myself. I just got off your CS 1.6 server under the name "xF ! ViCiou$", and i thought it was a decent server with some right on ppl. Although I adorn the xF tag its not actually a clan but me and some friends uniting with the same tag. I was recently in a clan called [C.JFF] Cal-O and STA and others before that but recently left due to personal discrepenices within the clan. I am looking but was told it was invite only for La Merc so I figured posting here and frequenting your serve might offer a future invite. Either way I guess ill outline some of me. Been playing CS for 2 years, work for WCG (World Cyber Games) out of Toronto as well as a reg'd CPL sanctioned LAN league called TFL. Im a server OP, but not anymore since I took my 3 servers with me when I left my last clan, and also a server techie. I like to play competively but more so for fun most of the time. Im also a pro modder and comp builder and have a small shop I own and op in my town (yes i offer mad cheap parts...LOL). Other then that I travel solo and sometimes with my partner to ring for CPL teams throughout the US when we run WCG tourney's. And thats about it.

So peace happy fragging!

[uGa] Saint
September 9th, 2004, 12:07 AM
wow, quite a history, all i know is that i hate playing against you when you have an awp, lol. if you are wondering about clan recruiting policies, check out the "rules" section of the website. you sound like a cool guy and i hope that you stick around. welcome to the one place where dreams are made and fat kids (like me) eat 24/7.

welcome EKO

-Ryan

Sergei Criffnoobsky
September 9th, 2004, 12:15 AM
Hey nice to start to know you Welcome on the .. in the place !

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 9th, 2004, 04:05 AM
w00t

Welcome to the server and the forums, EKO. We try to run a pretty nice ship (no cussing, mature, etc) and it's good to see that new people are still finding us.

LaTech

LA_MERC_goose
September 9th, 2004, 06:46 AM
Welcome to the Mad House. Enjoy yourself.

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
September 9th, 2004, 08:26 AM
Welcome EKO, there are a few of us that dabble in the modding arts, do you have some pics or a website we can check out?

Uther
September 9th, 2004, 09:31 AM
Just a Hello back to you. Played against and with you last night. Look forward to seeing you on the server again.

SweetGirL
September 9th, 2004, 09:56 AM
.. welcome to the one place where dreams are made and fat kids (like me) eat 24/7...

You're not fat, Saint.....just big boned. :LOL1

Hey there, Vicious. Was fun playin' with ya on the server last night. See ya 'round!

EKO
September 9th, 2004, 10:43 AM
Thanks for the wicked kind words. As for mod pics, I just some on my HDD still but nothing URL'ed yet, but I will as I launch my new site. Ill keep you posted. And sorry saint its true im an awp pig....my bad but I was always dubbed the team sniper in CAL and STA so I kinda worked it forever.....:)

[uGa] Saint
September 9th, 2004, 10:59 AM
no worries eko, thats my main weakness is all... i cant awp worth crap, and for some reason i always think i can kill the guy with the awp... anywho, I've always wanted to mod my computer, maybe once youve got your site up i could ask you for some help? ive always been scurred of doing it wrong and wasting a ton of time in the process.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
September 9th, 2004, 01:20 PM
lol he said wicked!! You canadian you! Lol I use to say it all the time until I moved to USA, and mainly the south for that reason.. some people don't take it as a good thing.. anyway looking forward to meeting playing with ya!

*ahhem anyway to get good deals on ram hint hint ;)* haha enjoy merc!

LA_MERC_Dirge
September 10th, 2004, 06:35 AM
Hey eko, nice ta meets you. Unfortunately I must inform you that we have reached our limit of Canadians allowed to frequent the server. Oh wait a minute, one just converted. Never mind, you can still play. ;) :stick

LA_MERC_Diesel
September 10th, 2004, 11:50 AM
haha lol, we are now full of them darn maple leafs :p:

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==