PDA

View Full Version : If I say ...

LA_MERC_goose
September 2nd, 2004, 02:49 PM
If I say "meet me seven-five", who knows what I'm talking about?

NoXiOuS
September 2nd, 2004, 03:07 PM
no clue

LA_MERC_MadMAX
September 2nd, 2004, 04:09 PM
I know! I know!....

BTW, Alan how the heck did that pop into your head???

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
September 2nd, 2004, 04:43 PM
LOL! Alan yo boon head!

I know 2.

LA_MERC_goose
September 3rd, 2004, 06:18 AM
I know! I know!....

BTW, Alan how the heck did that pop into your head???

The company I just started has the freaken Isoetec phones and they're using the freaken seven-five feature - AND IT'S MAKING MY HEAD HURT!
:shootme:

Seductive
September 3rd, 2004, 06:19 AM
I sadly know too. ;)

Uther
September 3rd, 2004, 07:00 AM
Have no idea

LA_MERC_Maverick
September 3rd, 2004, 07:43 AM
hehehe, based on your last statement i also know what you mean...lol

eNdOfBeGinNinG
September 3rd, 2004, 08:07 AM
lol i know what you mean.. haha whenever I was goofing off at work tim would say "brandon meet me 75" and I would not hear it. I'd come back and ppl were like "tim 75d you 5 times" i'm like ohhhh shhhhnnntttt.. lol also one time I pressed the page button from a phone on accounting and did this huge burp. Everyone thought it was static, ohwell haha

Seductive
September 3rd, 2004, 08:26 AM
You know sometimes i wonder about you.

LA_MERC_goose
September 3rd, 2004, 08:35 AM
You know sometimes i wonder about you.
Sometimes? That's putting it lightly.

LA_MERC_Shadow
September 3rd, 2004, 10:14 AM
Ok, WTH? What is it?

LA_MERC_Sabre
September 3rd, 2004, 11:06 AM
wth are you guys talking about....

does anyone know what 747 is???

Daedelus
September 3rd, 2004, 11:31 AM
an airplane?

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
September 3rd, 2004, 11:58 AM
Ok, WTH? What is it?

LOL!

There is a certain phone system (Isotec/Executone) that has the capability to allow someone to page another. The person that answers the page "meet me 7 - 5" can dial 75 on any phone with that system and start talking to the one doing the paging.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
September 3rd, 2004, 12:09 PM
but the fun part is, anyone that has one of these phones (just about every employee) will hear the "meet me 75". HA some people have even hit that pager number by mistake, example: dropping a book on the button, and they do not know it was them. Well right before you start talking there is a long loud pitch BEEEP. Haha the ones that push it by mistake will keep on talking in the backround having no idea what they have done until they hear themselves on someone elses phone.. ermm confused?

LA_MERC_Shadow
September 3rd, 2004, 12:27 PM
I thought I understood until your explaination eob.

Seductive
September 3rd, 2004, 12:49 PM
Yeah, that happens to him a lot. ;)

LA_MERC_Drifter
September 3rd, 2004, 12:54 PM
but the fun part is, anyone that has one of these phones (just about every employee) will hear the "meet me 75". HA some people have even hit that pager number by mistake, example: dropping a book on the button, and they do not know it was them. Well right before you start talking there is a long loud pitch BEEEP. Haha the ones that push it by mistake will keep on talking in the backround having no idea what they have done until they hear themselves on someone elses phone.. ermm confused?

speak english man... whad u say!! :dunno jk

LA_MERC_goose
September 3rd, 2004, 09:30 PM
The english version: A "goober" pushed the wrong button on the phone, started talking and the entire company laughs as the "goofer" talks about what they did the night before and with whom these things were done. lol

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==