PDA

View Full Version : What does your dad do for a living......

DTA
September 1st, 2004, 07:56 AM
Little David was in his 5th grade class when the teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living. All the typical answers came up; fireman, policeman, salesman, doctor, lawyer, etc.
David was being uncharacteristically quiet, so the teacher asked him about his father. "My father's an exotic dancer in a gay cabaret and takes off all his clothes in front of other men and they put money in his underwear. Sometimes, if the offer's really good, he'll go home with someone and make love for money.
The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the other children to work on some exercises and took little David aside to ask him, "Is that really true about your father?" "No," said David, "he works for the Kerry campaign, but I was too embarrassed to say that in front of the other kids."

LA_MERC_Sabre
September 1st, 2004, 08:10 AM
lmao, that first job would be more respectable....hehehe

LA_MERC_goose
September 1st, 2004, 08:12 AM
OMG! Had me worried for a minute there.

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
September 1st, 2004, 08:53 AM
LOL! That was bad.

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
September 1st, 2004, 11:32 AM
damn right wing Republicans

SnAkEbItE
September 1st, 2004, 02:08 PM
Larry The Cable Guy "Now that was funny I don't care who you are and if you don't think so get the hell out"

LA_MERC_Shadow
September 1st, 2004, 02:10 PM
heeheehee

Silent_Killer
September 1st, 2004, 02:29 PM
LoL

thats funny right there

LA_MERC_Spark
September 1st, 2004, 05:47 PM
LMAO!

SweetGirL
September 2nd, 2004, 06:42 AM
lol I thought the teacher was gonna ask where the dad worked or what the phone number was - figured she was interested in a little "action" herself. lol

Daedelus
September 2nd, 2004, 10:54 AM
haha o thought he was going to say yeah my dads name is Grorge W. Bush and that what he does in the white house.

LA_MERC_Diesel
September 2nd, 2004, 12:15 PM
:stu
make up your own joke.....or not.

nj DTA funny stuff

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==