PDA

View Full Version : Gameday Sept 4

LA_MERC_Drax
August 30th, 2004, 06:12 PM
Just curious whos all gonna be out there. Ill be out there by the field house with the crewe. If ya see me, and your of age to drink ( i ain't paying no ticket for you underage boozers!), prepare to get pied ( thats my word for drunk). I'm planning on being out there like 7:30 am, but might be more like 8 or 8:30.

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
August 30th, 2004, 06:16 PM
haha The wife and I are going, but won't be there till about 4. couldn't get a baby sitter for all day long.

Sittin in the new box section this game weeeee

LA_MERC_Dirge
August 30th, 2004, 07:24 PM
Me and my buddy David are planning to be there. Dunno what time. What's your cell #?

LA_MERC_Dirge
August 30th, 2004, 07:24 PM
Oh yeah, anyone got extra tix? Preferrably in north endzone...

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
August 31st, 2004, 06:52 AM
Me needs tickets to :(

LA_MERC_Drax
August 31st, 2004, 09:57 PM
i've tried every pull i have to get tickets, and yet...i have none...so therefore i plan on gettin wasted tailgating and watching the game at walkons...and continue gettin wasted

Dirge, i PM'd you my cell since theres crazy women out there that might track me down...wait, women don't use the sports forums!

LA_MERC_Drax
September 3rd, 2004, 05:04 PM
Last time you'll here from me til after the game....most likely sunday afternoon. mmmmmm recoop time :)

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
September 4th, 2004, 12:12 PM
Robby, I have an extra ticket in section North 42 (pretty good seat from what I've been told) Thought Toby needed them, but he ended up not being able to go. I sold 1 but have another. I have a # for you, but I think it's your work, not cell. email me at my work address if you get this and want the ticket. I'll get it on my blackberry.

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 4th, 2004, 08:40 PM
OSU - 21....LSU - 22

OSU's place kicker needs to look for a new job...

That was a really close game from the 4th quarter on...at first, it looked like OSU was goign to run away with it...LSU came back, 2 pt conversion...and won in OT!!!

LA_MERC_Spark
September 4th, 2004, 10:00 PM
OMG!!! That was just tooo damn close!

Swedish
September 5th, 2004, 05:46 AM
WOOT!!!! HOW BOUT THAT GREAT OSU KICKING GUYS!!!!!

i know im from oregon and should want OSU to win, but i love watching the home team bite it. but i am gonna say that #3 team almost got torn up by an unranked bunch of suckers. that was a weeee bit sad.

HATE the blazers.
HATE the mariners.
HATE the sonics.
HATE the sehawks
(i know the seatle teams are not home teams but since portland is so lmae they treat it like they are)

LA_MERC_Shadow
September 5th, 2004, 09:41 AM
The Tigers just looked totally off. I know the weather had a lot to do with our defense since we depend on speed, but the offense couldn't get a push off the line to let us run. Saban's right we have a lot to work on before we meet Auburn.

LA_MERC_Drax
September 5th, 2004, 12:03 PM
I'm glad i passed out half of the game...woke up at half time....was gonna stop drinking, but after seein the score i was like WTH...here we go again. Definately didn't beat the spread. Quarterback position is hurtin them...need to find a good leader.

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
September 5th, 2004, 03:45 PM
don't lie Drax, you spent the entire game in the LSU campus police station for streaking naked onto the field.

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 5th, 2004, 05:18 PM
lmao...

I agree, though. They REALLY need to work on their QB, or they are going to have issues all season.

Omega_Prime
September 5th, 2004, 06:23 PM
if i were saban id play the freshman randall made way to many mistakes and very poor desions throwing. the freshman has alot to learn but the offense didnt do diddly squat until the kid came in the second half, he wasnt impressive but none the less done more for the offense than randall.

LA_MERC_Drax
September 5th, 2004, 08:07 PM
First thing they have to do is establish the running game...they have so many great running backs.

LMFAO @ capn, yep, that was my narra lil white arse on the field :)

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
September 8th, 2004, 08:58 AM
This is what I rode to and from the game :) ... Can you say "Double Decker" .. and no, its not a hamburger

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
September 8th, 2004, 08:59 AM
Yeah, thats a bar IN THE BUS

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
September 8th, 2004, 09:00 AM
Going UP

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
September 8th, 2004, 09:03 AM
If you can't make it to the game, they have a couple of plasmas and direct TV so you can watch it at the tailgate.

Oh yeah, thats a 42" plasma pointing outside in place of one of the windows. Oh and while you are outside, feel free to use the tap

LA_MERC_Diesel
September 8th, 2004, 09:41 AM
:eek: ...... :e2

LA_MERC_Shadow
September 8th, 2004, 02:33 PM
Dude! That's awesome. Can't wait to move back to La so I can go to the games.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==