PDA

View Full Version : For those around long enough to remember...

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 22nd, 2004, 09:26 PM
Remember when I went to Pennywise and was backstage and then ON STAGE for the show? Well, did it again yesterday this time Robyn was there too.

Pretty much the same thing as before. This time they were with Social Distortion and we were hanging aound backstage talking to the diffrent guys. Robyn was BSing with Mike Ness (singer for Social D) and got an autograph. When Pennywise started, we were standing on stage right behind the drummer for the whole set. When they played the last song (Bro Hymm) we all got to go out on stage and sing it with the band...WOOT!!!

Afterwards we ended up talking to the bass player form pennywise (Randy). He was really cool and lives kinda close. Told him to call me at work and I'd take him to the range to shoot the MP5 a bit. Sounded like he might actually do it.

Also at the concert was a Moto-X demo. Got to hang out with Brian Deagan for a bit and Robyn also got his auto. All that and we went in a motorhome and partied hard both ways (about 90 minute drive).

Thats what I did yesterday......WEEEEE!!!!

LA_MERC_Sniper
August 22nd, 2004, 10:01 PM
cool! no pics?

[uGa] Saint
August 22nd, 2004, 10:11 PM
dude, thats AWESOME!!! i love pennywise, at least the stuff from full circle, social d is cool too, mike ness is awesome. Ive met the guys from pennywise at the warped tour, but never the guys in social distortion... man am i envious right now... glad you had fun man!!

NoXiOuS
August 23rd, 2004, 06:49 AM
LUCKY!!

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 23rd, 2004, 07:28 AM
w00t! Congrats and all that stuff...

Well, I haven't heard anything by either one, but I'll go DL some stuff now...lol

Daedelus
August 23rd, 2004, 09:05 PM
yeah boon no pic's this time you got to put them up

LA_MERC_JESTER
August 24th, 2004, 02:19 AM
PROVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! no really that freaking rox..... deagan is the freaking man

LA_MERC_JESTER
August 24th, 2004, 02:24 AM
O and pennywise is really freaking kewl about doing that stuff, they are always having folks on stage and stuff. That is a band that knows who is supporting them.....

http://www.pennywisdom.com/video/brohymn.wmv

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==