PDA

View Full Version : Yella

LA_MERC_Onji
August 12th, 2004, 01:53 PM
Ok even if this is fiction, its still creepy lol

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5508453273

Uther
August 12th, 2004, 02:55 PM
Well its amazing what people will bid on. Looks like the real price would have been 55 dollars but two fake bidder drove the price over a hundred.

Silent_Killer
August 12th, 2004, 04:22 PM
holy heck....

Slayer
August 12th, 2004, 04:38 PM
I really don't wanna read all that...Can anybody give me some cliff notes? O_o

LA_MERC_Nutria
August 12th, 2004, 04:44 PM
Ohh I want it. I need a bathtime friend.

Dresden
August 12th, 2004, 09:53 PM
weird

Slayer
August 12th, 2004, 10:36 PM
Well, I finally read it for myself. That is just plain weird. Nice way to make a buck though. What kind of people would bid on it?

NoXiOuS
August 12th, 2004, 11:00 PM
cool, a possesed rubber ducky to go along with my possesed teddy rupskin and possessed G.I JOes.

[lag]Zen
August 13th, 2004, 06:34 AM
Story is probably fake, just to make a buck. If you read, the auction takes place while the kid is 2. In the story he is saying that after his son is around 1 1/2 years, is when things started getting weird, like the crying and such, but before then his son was telling detailed stories about scars and conversations with the duck.

I don't know of many sub 1 1/2 year olds that can have a detailed conversation. At that age you get one or two word sentences and thats about it.

TruckGuy
August 13th, 2004, 08:36 PM
what kinda parents leave a two year old in a bathtub and leaves the room? call me over protective, but i have a three year old that i hate to leave alone in the tub. he's worried about someone diggin' it out of the trash, but he'll sell it to ya for a hundred bucks? that guys an idiot, and the guy that bought its a moron. sorry in advance if it was you YELLADOG!

Uther
August 14th, 2004, 12:50 AM
cool, a possesed rubber ducky to go along with my possesed teddy rupskin and possessed G.I JOes.

Hey now, The Real American Hero G.I. Joes can't be possessed. They are the good guys, their mission is to defend human freedom from Cobra, a ruthless terrerist organization determined to rule the world. Yo Joe!

LA_MERC_Shadow
August 14th, 2004, 09:05 AM
I like how to emphasize the story it's in red. And the pictures of it show a duck that's in darn good condition...I mean that kid must've really taken care of it, it looks brand new. Unless it heals itself too along with moving around on it's own.

Maximus
August 14th, 2004, 10:41 AM
what astonishes me, is that it sold for more than a hundred bucks!!!

LA_MERC_Sniper
August 14th, 2004, 10:45 AM
I thought the same thing tiger. ITs a crock of poo. Leaving a two year old in the tub by himself? i think not. A two year old telling elaborate stories i think not. A pastor telling someone to sell something that could be possessed. I think not

SweetGirL
August 14th, 2004, 03:12 PM
OMG I'm with you, Sniper. This man claims to be a Christian but passes something on that he considers harmful around children, possibly possessed. Someone just got taken by someone's creative story.

Slayer
August 14th, 2004, 05:53 PM
I'm with both of you. I would have that thing destroyed, not hand it off to someone else...if the story was real. People these days...

LA_MERC_BS
August 15th, 2004, 05:07 AM
And the pictures of it show a duck that's in darn good condition...I mean that kid must've really taken care of it, it looks brand new. .

That duck wouldn't have lasted a week with my kids.

Someone needs to make an avatar with that duck melting the other toys with a big OWNED at the end...

LA_MERC_Shadow
August 15th, 2004, 11:49 AM
yeah, why not burn the thing? that's what I'd do.....yella in flames, hehehe. I wonder what color they'd be? the flames that is....

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==