PDA

View Full Version : JOB APPLICATION

}{y|3ri|)
August 3rd, 2004, 03:04 PM
NAME: John Kerry

RESIDENCE: 7 mansions, including Washington, DC, worth multimillions.

EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Law Enforcement. I voted to cut every law enforcement, CIA and defense bill in my career as a US Senator. I ordered Boston to remove a fire hydrant, which I considered unsightly, in front of my mansion, thereby endangering my neighbors in the event of fire.

MILITARY:
I used three minor injuries to get an early discharge from the military and service in Vietnam (as documented by the attending doctor). I then returned to the US, joined Jane Fonda in protesting the war, and insulted returning Vietnam vets, claiming they committed atrocities and were baby killers. I threw my medals, ribbons, or something away in protest. Or did I? My book; Vietnam Veterans Against the War: The New Soldier shows how I truly feel about the military. I deplore the military!

COLLEGE:
I graduated from Yale University with a low C average. Unlike my counterpart George Bush, I have no higher education and did not get admitted to Harvard or graduate with an M.B.A

PAST WORK EXPERIENCE:
I ran for U.S. Congress and have been there ever since. I have no real world experience except that of a gigolo, by marrying rich women and running HJ Heinz vicariously through my wife Teresa.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
As a US Senator I set the record for the most liberal voting record, exceeding even Ted Kennedy and Hillary Clinton. I have consistently failed to support our military and CIA by voting against budgets, thus gutting our country's ability to defend itself. Although I voted for the Iraq War, now I am against it and refuse to admit that I voted for it. I voted for every liberal piece of legislation. I have no plan to help this country but I intend to raise taxes significantly if I am elected. My wealth so far exceeds that of my counterpart, George Bush, that he will never catch up. I make no or little charitable contributions and have never agreed to pay any voluntary excess taxes in MA, despite family wealth in excess of $700 million. I (we) own 28 manufacturing plants (Heinz) outside of the U.S. in places like Asia, Mexico and Europe. We can make more profit from the cheaper cost of labor in those Countries, although blame George Bush for sending all of the jobs out of Country. Although I claim to be in favor of alternative energy sources, Ted Kennedy and I oppose windmills off Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard as it might spoil our view of the ocean as we cruise on our yachts.

RECORDS AND REFERENCES:
None.

PERSONAL
I ride a Serotta Bike. My Gulfstream V Jet I call The Flying Squirrel. I call my $850,000 42-foot Hinckley twin diesel yacht the "Scarmouche." I am fascinated by rap and hip-hop and feel it reflects our real culture. I own several "Large" SUVs including one parked at my Nantucket summer mansion, though I am against large polluting inefficient vehicles and blame George Bush for the energy problems.

PLEASE CONSIDER MY EXPERIENCE WHEN VOTING IN 2004.

Preludestress
August 3rd, 2004, 03:16 PM
ugh. Kerry is better than bush. at least then our men wouldnt be dying every day, i mean iraq is iraq, not us.

LA_MERC_Sabre
August 3rd, 2004, 03:20 PM
lol, I really hope the republican party exposes this guy....if they don't, it will most certainly be a close race. How many lies does it take for the American people to realize that this guy is a moron? Seriously, maybe Bush hasn't done an awesome job, at least that's what some would say, but Kerry is a proven liar..time and time again....

WAKE THE HE-double hockey sticks UP AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Maximus
August 3rd, 2004, 03:23 PM
It's quotes like those that cause dissention and people to not wanna be around here much...Screw the political BS folks! Talk about fun and entertaining things, not more dumb politically motivated crap that noone wants to hear!!! God knows, we hear it enough in the real world, and some of us come here to check out the happier things in life!

}{y|3ri|)
August 3rd, 2004, 03:26 PM
It's quotes like those that cause dissention and people to not wanna be around here much...Screw the political BS folks! Talk about fun and entertaining things, not more dumb politically motivated crap that noone wants to hear!!! God knows, we hear it enough in the real world, and some of us come here to check out the happier things in life!

er then dont come into the "On Topic" forum bro lol. Its made so you dont have to read alot of politcal or what not stuff in the main forums.

:)

[uGa] Saint
August 3rd, 2004, 03:26 PM
lol, I really hope the republican party exposes this guy....if they don't, it will most certainly be a close race. How many lies does it take for the American people to realize that this guy is a moron? Seriously, maybe Bush hasn't done an awesome job, at least that's what some would say, but Kerry is a proven liar..time and time again....

WAKE THE HE-double hockey sticks UP AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

the same could be said about Bush, Sabre... (not an attack, only making a point :) )

Sniper
August 3rd, 2004, 03:44 PM
I think everyone under rates bush. we as humans always tend to look at the negatives. Everyone is so quick to point out the bad points of men in high positions that what good they do is always forgotten. Bush has made jobs and cleaned up the economy after clintons mess. What do you think someone like kerry or clinton would of done if 9/11 had happened to during their term. They would have probably ignored it, saddam would still be in office, and it doesn't matter how many bombs they didn't find there he nor anyone else we have destroyed were doin humanity any good.

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 3rd, 2004, 04:09 PM
Saint that makes no sense, Bush does not see-saw on issues, he believes in his convictions and acts on them, Kerry just says things you may like to hear but has absolutely no way of accomplishing it, because he told the guys on the other side he was going to do something else. It has been proven time and time again I agree with the used to be Canadian, Wake the Hocky Puck up people!!!

Pre those people are called soldiers, they have jobs to do
They server our country and are willing to die for our freedom and that of the world. We are not a country in isolationism, we protect the free world, like it or not, Mr Kerry after 9/11 would be doing many of the same things, it is so easy after the fact to have 20/20 vision. Until these radical islomic bastages are sent 6' under we will be in a constant state of "war" with these terrorist.

You liberals crack me up with you head in the sand theory, which as they say "just exposes your arse".

Daedelus
August 3rd, 2004, 04:25 PM
lol i should just keep my mouth shut as i was told when i was a kid if i have nothing good to say dont say anything. But gosh Diesel it sounds like your beliefs are the only correct ones and you would prefer to stick them down our throats the way you write.

LA_MERC_Sabre
August 4th, 2004, 06:47 AM
lmao, true Daed, (about Diesel) but I happened to agree with him. You can't be nieve enough to think that Kerry would have made "a better" choice if he was president. Whatever president at the time of 9-11 would have had the exact same intelligence. The difference lies in the fact that Bush was 'ballsy' enough to do something about it, where time and time again we have seen evidence that the Clinton administration delayed as much as possible to avoid confrontations. Kerry, I feel, would act the same as Clinton. You have to look at Kerry's voting record to justify this.

oh and Maximus........whine! Don't read it then, it won't hurt my feelings one way or the other.

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 4th, 2004, 07:41 AM
lol i should just keep my mouth shut as i was told when i was a kid if i have nothing good to say dont say anything. But gosh Diesel it sounds like your beliefs are the only correct ones and you would prefer to stick them down our throats the way you write.

nah just tired of hearing the ignorance(as in the definition in websters) of people that the war on terror is not real??
That we are not in a war, when the terrorist would like to sway the election one way or another..what does that tell you....
But no Brian I am not "beating around the bush", I don't have compasion for the trees, I do not go out at night and hug them, I do not believe the 100 scientist that say we are killing the forrest, I believe the 100,000 that say we have more forrest now then we did in 1950, as documented by John Stossel on 20/20. I am not shoving anything down your throat, as you can always not read what I type, I am saying how I feel not what I think others want to hear like a certain worthless senator, make that every senator, to come from Massachusettes. :p:

[uGa] Saint
August 4th, 2004, 07:44 AM
Saint that makes no sense, Bush does not see-saw on issues, he believes in his convictions and acts on them, Kerry just says things you may like to hear but has absolutely no way of accomplishing it, because he told the guys on the other side he was going to do something else. It has been proven time and time again I agree with the used to be Canadian, Wake the Hocky Puck up people!!!

You liberals crack me up with you head in the sand theory, which as they say "just exposes your arse".

let's address the see-sawing issue first... Bush has been proven to go back and forth on multiple issues just like Kerry, to refer to one that i personally enjoy was his staunch belief in NOT interfering with other countries and to pull out of as many as possible, i think i can get close to the quote "How would we like it if another country just set up camp here...?" I dont think I need to explain the change in his stance (which occured pre 9-11). Second, the media blitz started by the republican party, is trying to create the image of Kerry being a waffler... much like the democratic party creating the image of Bush as Militaristic (if thats a word) dumb arse... People seem to only hear what they like and try to brush what they dont like away as lies and propoganda... You can't say that someone would have acted the same or different as bush in that situation either... 9-11 is too extreme a case to speculate, Clinton and Kerry are some very conservative democrats and mighta done the same. It's disgusting how moderate Bush and Kerry are yet people try to make it out like they're light years apart from each other.

Second... like i said before... im non-partisan, i pick who i feel will do the best, im fiscally conservative and socially liberal... just an fyi diesel :) (once again, opinion, do not take offense to any of this)

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 4th, 2004, 07:59 AM
....:laugh:
In the words of a big rooster..."I say that boy is confused"
;)

[uGa] Saint
August 4th, 2004, 08:01 AM
hehehe, blame it on my comparative politics professor :P

LA_MERC_Sabre
August 4th, 2004, 08:22 AM
lol Saint, how can you say that your example of Bush changing his mind about occupying another country before and after 9-11 is of any comparison to what Kerry has swayed for? You said yourself that that was an extraordinary circumstance.

I say I say I say I say that boy is confused...lol I withdraw my vote for Saint as a merc!...j/k Ryan :)

I do think that both candidates have their faults, but I just don't see Kerry as truthful. I just don't trust him.

[uGa] Saint
August 4th, 2004, 08:33 AM
sorry... i dont check what i write, i just run with it... I meant to say that Bush's stance changed from when he entered the race for pres to when he was the republican nominee... he just flopped over within a couple of months. I was saying his change of mind occured PRE 9-11, just to remove any argument that his change of heart had to do with the horrible trajedy...

and dont worry about the vote, H already said he wouldnt vote for me since i killed a guy he was trying to knife on pirenisi... he got sorta slap happy after that...

LA_MERC_Dirge
August 4th, 2004, 08:54 AM
Saint, what do you claim Bush has flopped on? I would wager that any items your "professor" claims have a basis in crossing the aisle and are minor portions of Bush's agenda. As for the nation involvement thing, Sabre made an excellent point. But, Bush's administration has continued the earlier agenda to a great degree. Look at how we no longer have bases in Saudi Arabia, and the fact that our military continues to streamline and move towards a crrier based mobile system. Some in Bush's administration even advocate removal from Germany and the Europe theater. So be careful about blanket statements. ;)

[uGa] Saint
August 4th, 2004, 09:03 AM
the professor thing is a joke, professors do not show opinions one way or the other, i was just kidding on blaming him

Bush flopped on a HUGE national policy opinion, that being whether or not to be involved in other countries. The point being made is that much like Kerry, Bush has waffled on important issues... it was not a blanket statement, it was pointing out that both candidates have a hard time staying committed to previous beliefs. I applaud Bush getting us out of those other countries, and I believe he is doing a good job in other areas as well... but what you see as "balsy", I see as brash and volitile... I dont want a pres who will do whatever the heck he wants just because he has the guns to support it. Going into Afganistan was fine with me, Iraq i think was a bad move...

Diesel, dont get me wrong, I dont support Kerry... but I dont support a Chief Diplomat who needs speech lessons and almost gets taken out by a pretzel :)

LA_MERC_Sabre
August 4th, 2004, 09:15 AM
I agree that a president should not be able to do whatever he wants.....that's why there was this thing called a "congress", a "congress" must vote for any military action and they voted in favor of going to war....Bush did not personally say 'let's go to war', he simply put it to congress and they voted for it. Democrats and Republicans by the way.

that would be rather embarrasing if he got taken out by a pretzel..hehehe

Daedelus
August 4th, 2004, 09:28 AM
Oh how i hate politics. It seem every one that gets any where does so from promissing something to some one or taking money/support to get there then having favors called in when they get elected.and there is always 2 sides to any subject/debate millitary,jobs etc. seems you cant always please every one and then there some you could never please. And as far as the mud slinging goes is seems every one has got some problem this guy didnt vote for this or that guy changes his mind on that. big whoop-de. its always like that and probably always will be. And dont always belive with 100% conviction what you hear.
What does upset me is how people are so 100% totaly commited to the beliefs/Party/views that they get so worked up. that it almost like you guys getting in a shouting match.
So just streach and take a deep breath ahhhhh..... and chill.

Oh politics and religion not good forum talk hehe.

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 4th, 2004, 09:35 AM
What did he waffel on again???

Just a warning now that the Dirge shark lurks in these waters, have your facts straight, because he will....the sponge is good!!

Remember all these people are scummy politicians, so some waffle is necessary but for you to compare Kerry to anything in recent memory is crazy, even some of the high and mighty of the DNC are saying he waffles to much, he has NO convictions, he voted to send troops to Iraq!!!!! Then he voted later to not support them once they are already there???

LA_MERC_Dirge
August 4th, 2004, 09:52 AM
Saint, the reason I said blanket statement is that you are taking a broad concept of "being involved in other countries" and applying a flop to it. I would be interested to see what your take on what the policy was and how Bush has flopped, specifically. Maybe a little detail and we can clarify this "flop" accusation.

BTW nice jab about the pretzel. Would you rather that or have one talking to a general while someone else is "choking" on something of his? hehe

And Daedulus, don't worry, this is just healthy discussion, no uptightness here. :)

LA_MERC_Sabre
August 4th, 2004, 10:00 AM
And Daedulus, don't worry, this is just healthy discussion, no uptightness here. :)

I concur, I'm in no way shouting or getting angry. If it seems that way it is completely unintentional. I enjoy discussions like this. If we can't discuss differences respectfully, then we would never be able to work any problems out.

[uGa] Saint
August 4th, 2004, 11:43 AM
i agree with both of you, politics are in no way a personal afront on anybody.

Dirge, when a candidate prepares his/her platform they set forth all the points for which they stand for, some are big, and some are small. When Bush first came out with his platform it was that we should not have barely any involvement in other countries, he campaigned with this for a few months then FLOPPED this key issue for whatever reason... from this point forth his belief has been to strengthen our presence abroad...

This is a HUGE point in a candidate's campaign!! One view is passive and the other aggressive... how can you not see this as waffling on the issue?? he campaigns for months saying how bad it is to be in others business, then switches stances picking up his critics flag saying its critical to be involved internationally! If you dont see this as waffling the issue, you may need glasses :P .

Waffling is expected when there is a large public opinion shift and on smaller issues, but its not acceptable for one of the biggest issues on your ticket... this goes for Bush AND Kerry. I am not saying Kerry is better, I am saying that blind faith in a leader is ignorant (not that you have blind faith in Bush).

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 4th, 2004, 12:11 PM
Are you serious Saint....you are saying he switched his stance, pre 9/11 on involvement with other countries, can you give us an example of this.
Didn't Dirge just give you examples of how they are pulling out of bases abroad, that are no longer needed? No offense, you sound like you have been around some liberal propaganda :p:

[uGa] Saint
August 4th, 2004, 12:19 PM
Diesel, read it again, we are talking about policy here. But if you are talking about specifics... and the facts that Dirge stated then i dont know how you can think that if you pull out of a couple places and then later send huge forces into Iraq/Afganistan, that it can be considered diminishing our military abroad.

And actually I go to school at one of the most conservative University's in Wisconsin. Almost everyone is a Conservative there. I was pretty conservative myself until i saw how blindly people listened to the propoganda that was fed to them and they just repeated. To get the true answer, you have to listen to the conservatives AND the liberals and find the middle ground. Plus i dont see how pointing out that Bush waffled is putting me in the "liberal" category. I get flack from everyone in my family for not being conservative... the thing is that everything we are talking about is subjective, so there is no right answer at all. ahhh the beauty of politics.. :)

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 4th, 2004, 12:22 PM
*Before you read, please understand that I am not talking about anyone here because I know that if you post something here, you have valid reasons*

You want to know what I can't stand? People that listen to what other people have to say and take it as writ. For example, those that watch TV and hear that it's bad to do so-and-so, then they go about preaching how wrong doing that thing is and that there are 10 billion scientists in the world who back up "their" views. If you didn't come up with the thought on your own, or if you didn't do research to find facts to back up your opinion, you have no right to try and force it on other people.

Maybe I should explain why I'm saying this. I met someone today who was handing out Kerry sticker. He went to hand one to me, and I said, "Thanks, but no thanks. I'd just end up throwing it in the trash." He proceeded to try and convince me how wrong I was about wanting to not vote for Kerry. Why should I, a citizen of the US who has done my homework and has decided who I am going to vote for, going to listen to this idiot spout his crap about some guy that he's never met and probably has not taken the time to research?

That's just my $.02

[uGa] Saint
August 4th, 2004, 12:48 PM
well put latech.

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 4th, 2004, 12:56 PM
great point Tech
Saint puting forces in Iraq was AFTER 9-11...I am going to call you LA_MERC_Waffle House
as Gump said ....It happens
so sometimes you have to change your direction,
but for someone like Kerry to waffle more then a one legged monkey in a tornado, on so many issues should really open your eye's....not the currrent president that is protecting this country by sending troops abroad, and attacking the terrorist.
Maybe when you get out of college you will see how bad it sucks for 1/4 of your yearly income go to taxes...and Kerry, the moron, wants to raise them.

[uGa] Saint
August 4th, 2004, 01:06 PM
I pay taxes as is, and once again i was talking about his policy plans... once he got into office he was able to act rather than talk. Bush had spoken out as Governor about how bad it is to send out our troops to other countries, then later in his campaign changed his opinion... 9-11 had yet to occur.

I know Iraq was after 9-11, your right, that didnt make any sense... but like i said about 4 times or so, Bush waffled on his Platform points much the same way Kerry is doing now. Who knows, if Kerry is in office he may become more decisive. I was only making the point that Bush was much like Kerry when he first ran.

I like the name LA_MERC_WaffleHouse, you can call me that if youd like :D :D :D ... two things i like most in this world are waffles and kreaps...er... sorry bout that sessy

LA_MERC_Dirge
August 4th, 2004, 01:32 PM
I'm still waiting on the specifics of what you refer to Saint. In what capacity did he refer to not sending troops into other countries? In what way did he change on that after the election? And of course, this has to be pre-9/11 to be valid. I do not recall Bush getting into office and establishing a plan to put troops into other countries until after 9/11 when 3000 of our best and brightest were incinerated while at work. I also do not recall Bush advocating any form of isolationism during the campaign. Factual examples would be appreciated.

Also, you refer to Bush waffling on his platform points (inferring there was more than one)... Which ones, specifically? I am interested to know so I can look at them in more detail.

LA_MERC_Sabre
August 4th, 2004, 01:56 PM
listen to me grasshopper (SAINT)....for those of us who have known Dirge for a while know that he is baiting you......lol

one day you will become master young grasshopper.

[uGa] Saint
August 4th, 2004, 02:10 PM
fair enough dirge, i'll look em up for you, cite some sources and have my report in by tomorrow... hehehe. Im getting sorta tired of hearing the same thing and then having to say the same thing. :) politics are fun for a little while but get boring when your talking to a person adament (sp) in their views. (not saying its a bad thing)

LA_MERC_Dirge
August 4th, 2004, 02:38 PM
I never said I was adamant in my views, but before I challenge the validity of my position, I have got to see something an argument a little more specific and a little less vague so's then I can analyze it properly.

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 4th, 2004, 03:01 PM
Saint
Just have A fact not lots, then your political view, even though wrong, will hold...er leak water :stick

If you have not noticed you are in the minority in the group..we have been nickname a covert Republican Guerilla Force by one of our Liberal "adversaries" ;)

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 4th, 2004, 03:11 PM
Don't listen to them Saint...everyone is entitled to their opinion...

LA_MERC_Nutria
August 4th, 2004, 06:02 PM
Man this thread is getting deep and my hipboots are in my truck. Glad I am upstairs. :madcow:

Daedelus
August 4th, 2004, 06:11 PM
minority ,what minority would that be?

aCiD
August 4th, 2004, 06:29 PM
']fair enough dirge, i'll look em up for you, cite some sources and have my report in by tomorrow... hehehe. Im getting sorta tired of hearing the same thing and then having to say the same thing. :) politics are fun for a little while but get boring when your talking to a person adament (sp) in their views. (not saying its a bad thing)

I agree :d:

Also, everything they say they will do... They won't.... But i guess Americans havent figured that out...I mean i don't blame em... We've only had.. what 50 or so... I can only remeber about 5 off hand...So..That's my opinion

[uGa] Saint
August 4th, 2004, 08:31 PM
lol, i think im gonna end these shananigans now, i was not trying to "challenge the validity" of your position, i was trying to open peoples eyes to see there is more than what they hear. Acid... you know what i think about you... and your stupid stupid face... waah!!

LA_MERC_Sabre
August 4th, 2004, 09:49 PM
shananigans! shananigans?????

LA_MERC_Dirge
August 5th, 2004, 06:58 AM
nub, I said "I" would challenge the validity of my opinions, not you. :)

but anyway...

"running away eh? you yellow belly"

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
August 5th, 2004, 07:09 AM
Ross Perot Ownz j00

Daedelus
August 5th, 2004, 11:41 AM
Ar-Nold for pres wee...

aCiD
August 5th, 2004, 02:24 PM
the GOV-UGH-NATE-UGH! woohoo, hes definately got muh vote!

}{y|3ri|)
August 6th, 2004, 01:33 AM
lol i love how i spawn these long conversations... i seem to be good at that latley lol

Maximus
August 6th, 2004, 09:22 AM
My gawd...I go to lamerc.com, read the posts that are most recently posted, and all of a sudden, I end up here again! I don't click on the On Topic posts on purpose, I just check out what's been updated on the front page...Anyways, politics blowz, and everyone has their own opinion about whatever issues, and noone will listen to the next person or open their minds about it...It's bad...it's BAAAAAD!

angelKiller
August 12th, 2004, 10:57 AM
I'm just a guy that joined and was looking through threads, and I have to say, Saint, you have no idea what you're talking about...the reason you kept saying the same thing over and over was because you never actually said anything..anything that could be used as a valid argument anyway..you said bush flopped on tons of things...yet you only stated one (be willing to bet you could only think of one, too). then, when asked for specifics about how he flipped on the international stance, you came up with nothing...you need to learn more about politics. i'm not saying i know a lot but someone can obviously tell when somebody is just rattling off nonsense...you just keep saying "he changed, he flopped", you're telling us what he flopped on, but not how he flopped, you give no possible proof for how he flopped. arguments about kerry flopping have specific examples of how he flopped to go along with the statement "he flopped on this." whereas that's all you have... "bush flopped on this". why don't you try doing some research or something before you start trying to open up people's minds. seems to me you opened up my mind on how you know squat, son.

[uGa] Saint
August 12th, 2004, 11:06 AM
ok kid... im gonna keep this pg 13 in the hopes you learn to watch how you talk to people...

I know that I am one of the few people here who is not a conservative. I did NOT want to have a big argument about politics here, THATS WHAT I DO AT SCHOOL SINCE IM A POLITICAL SCIENCE MAJOR. I did dig up quiet a few examples of Bush waffling, with multiple sources, but like I said earlier, in the interest of ending the debate, I wasnt going to post them, I'm here as a friends not to debate politics. YOU are right when you say you dont know much about politics, and if you want, i could skool you. But for now, i'm gonna let your ignorance go, and hope you start showing a little more respect.

Like Dirge and Diesel said, this is the Republican Guerrilla force, No attack on Bush goes unpunished, and I dont hate Bush so its not like I care one way or the other.

LA_MERC_goose
August 12th, 2004, 11:11 AM
On your first post and you're already being rude to a MERC, wow - that takes some gal.

Send em to skool Saint! Learn em sumthing!

angelKiller
August 12th, 2004, 11:18 AM
number one...you guys are MERCS, not a mafia boss or something..in hopes i learn how to talk to people. haha..you play computer games all day, you are not threatening. and as for the political science major? a 4 year old could go through that major..any school of arts and sciences is incredibly easy to get through. lets not think we're big shots here. if you think you're awesome that you're a political science major i'd love for you to skool me.. and to say i'm right when i say i don't know about politics, i don't believe you would know, sir, because you've never even talked to me about them. so lets not make quick judgements.

[uGa] Saint
August 12th, 2004, 11:24 AM
not hard to tell whether a person knows politics or not, and i dont know what kind of school you went to... but if a 4 year old could go through a major than obviously you are gonna need so darn good references when you try to get a job. No one said they're awesome cuz of their major here... all I'm saying is that since I take 12 credit hours a semester just in political science, that it's posssiblee.... that i might stay on top of current events and any debates that go on between the parties.

Let out your frustrations somewhere else, cause this isnt the place to do it.

LA_MERC_Sabre
August 12th, 2004, 11:28 AM
whoaahh doggy. This isn't a place to take shots at one another, this is a discussion among friends with different points of view. it just happens that everyone's point of view is wrong, that is except for mine..lol.

With all-due-respect, angelkiller, coming around here and starting crap isn't a good way to make friends. you could have stated your opinion without taking a personal shot at someone.

angelKiller
August 12th, 2004, 11:30 AM
so basically you're saying that just by looking at someone you can tell if they know politics? because i didn't say ONE thing about politics. I just said you didn't support ANY of your arguments with facts. which isn't one of my opinions about politics. it's my opinion about you. so i'd like to know how you can tell. this one will be good. and 12 credit hours is nothing, by the way. that's like 3 or 4 classes, depending on whether they're 4 credit or 3 credit. i took almost double that, guy. and just so you know, you proved my point son. of course you're going to need some damn good references when you try to get a job, because the major is EASY. that's what I was saying, you fool. good one chief

Benny_B
August 12th, 2004, 11:35 AM
haha...yikes, all i wanna know is, why do u hate angels so much?

[uGa] Saint
August 12th, 2004, 11:39 AM
12 credit hours for political science classes a semester... 8 credits of business classes a semester, not including summer classes and winter iinterim classes i take so that i can finish my double major in the normal 4 yours with 3 minors.......... you are right, i dont know who you are or what you know. And if you want to have a conversation like this, there are many other places outside of the public forums to have it. I would suggest dropping this... and if you feel the need to take more jabs, its very easy to PM me.

}{y|3ri|)
August 12th, 2004, 11:42 AM
few things angelKiller,

1) ive yet to hear any political discussions out of you except "individual bashing" of members. Plus you state that all saint has done is said the same thing over and over again. How does your post about what he is saying, make a political statement of your own, are you not just re stating what saint is saying and talking about how "politically misinformed" he is the same??

2) Welcome to the merc forums.. please read our rules on the rules page. Also its not a best start to join the forums and bash a recruit of our clan. Yes you are allowed to talk about political discussions, but so far all you have done is flame or bash individuals. This is not accepted and wont be tollerated. Consider this your first offical warning that if you keep these kind of post up, you will be banned from these forums. Weither that means anything to you or not its up to you.

Saint i suggest you leave it alone as well.

LA_MERC_goose
August 12th, 2004, 11:45 AM
:youdaman: }{!

:banned

LA_MERC_Dirge
August 16th, 2004, 01:32 PM
well back to the topic, it looks like that phone call I made paid off... hehe
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,129077,00.html

Looks like he is doing it after all :rolleyes:

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==