PDA

View Full Version : Lineage II (2) :D

KiRsCh
July 29th, 2004, 08:37 PM
Hey guyz, just wondering if anyone is playing this game. I was at my friends house this week and I played that game for about 9 hours. It is so awesome. Basically, if you have never heard of it, Lineage II is a game where you do what you want. It is just liek this HUGE world and ppl play with eachother and level up. I just think these games are awesome, its like a multiplayer morrowind with 10x the graphics.... My friends name is killahb , check him out if neone plays this.

Daedelus
August 1st, 2004, 11:56 AM
Seen a littel stuff on it as i was signing up for City of Heros because NC soft puts it out to looks like they trying to catch up as a big player in the massive multi player area. Thay also got guild wars coming out.
Not sure ill be playing this though theres so many coming out between EQ 2 and world of warcraft and middle earth online hard choices.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
August 1st, 2004, 01:29 PM
Hehe a lot of mercs are addicted to MMOGing. So we all pretty much know about the community of the gammers. I played in beta for lineage2 and almost bought the game. It was pretty cool, but I thought it was very unfinished. Cool graphics though!

}{y|3ri|)
August 25th, 2004, 02:44 PM
i did the beta, but i just wasnt drawn in to it. Playing CoH atm.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==