PDA

View Full Version : banned

Element| Dan
July 18th, 2004, 01:52 PM
Hello, first off im sorry if i posted this in the wrong forum, wasnt quite sure which section to post in.

I do play on you guys' pub quite a bit and i think i get along pretty well with everybody. but ya on to the topic at hand

i was on deaglefactory and i have played that before on your server and i do remember a rule being set that we shouldnt shoot people on the catwalk and not to shoot from the catwalk, well i was just on a few minutes ago and i jump from catwalk to the ground and shot a guy on the box and the floor, a minute later i was banned, apparently it was now that if i left the cat i can only knife for the rest of the round and i wasnt told, sorry bout that, so if i can be unbanned id really appreciate it, thx :)

E| Dan
STEAM_0:1:328370

Element|CS Goonit
July 18th, 2004, 02:07 PM
ya, he didn't know the new rule about you not being able to jump down off the catwalk and not be able to shoot anybody. when did this new rule go into effect?

Swedish
July 18th, 2004, 03:07 PM
its not my biz. but ive been here for about 3 months and we have done that the whole time on deagle maps.

Element| Dan
July 18th, 2004, 03:09 PM
well i do remember playin on deagle5 and not shooting on cat or from, but last i played deagle factory was a couple weeks ago and it was only to not shoot to or from cat

LA_MERC_Nutria
July 18th, 2004, 03:11 PM
That is an old rule... it's probably just a temp ban so don't beat a dead horse. Just think of it as taking a vacation from CS.

Element| Dan
July 18th, 2004, 03:41 PM
ok :)

eNdOfBeGinNinG
July 18th, 2004, 06:12 PM
does seem odd.. MERCS normally don't ban like that, and that fast..but if it was the reason, the kreaper is right..prob just a temp

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
July 18th, 2004, 07:16 PM
It was a 24 hour ban. I got tired of warning people and then when u jumped off of the catwalk and deagled 3 people, I was at the end of my rope. It was not your first time on that map under those conditions. I for one do not like to play under those rules but I do because 80% of the others want to but I'd be damned if I'm going to allow the people knifing to jump down and deagle the unsuspected people on the ground who are not paying attention to the ones on the rafters. Its to the point that even though most of the people want to knife only on the catwalk, it will go back to free for all.

Anyways, I'm sure you have your own clan server you can play on until the 24 hours has passed.

LA_MERC_Sabre
July 19th, 2004, 07:12 AM
lol, I've played that map several times and didn't know that rule. I guess I'm not on the catwalk much anyway so I never had to worry about it. Now i know, thanks for the update!

[uGa] Saint
July 19th, 2004, 07:13 AM
i think its something people ask at the beggining of the map, ive played with corona where people got shot anywhere they went, it seems like popular opinion wins when it comes to knifing on deagle maps...

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
July 19th, 2004, 07:14 AM
Sabre, try reading the private forums :)

I guess Corona doesn't enforce it and just plays free for all cause he gets tired of telling people.

LA_MERC_Sniper
July 19th, 2004, 10:45 AM
Im almost to that point as well dont get me wrong I love knifing but it gets crazy when people act stupid or just get in and have not played here if it keeps up I say we go back to regular deagle

LA_MERC_goose
July 19th, 2004, 10:51 AM
I'm all for that too Sniper. If I'm not paying attention - which is usually my biggest problem - someone will jump from the catwalk, behind everyone running with their guns firing and either knife me or shot half of the team - Deagle factory isn't knife factory, or did I miss something?

LA_MERC_Sabre
July 19th, 2004, 11:50 AM
*whine*

LA_MERC_goose
July 19th, 2004, 12:15 PM
*axe handle*

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==