PDA

View Full Version : i have a question.

Silent_Killer
July 9th, 2004, 11:37 AM
soon i will be getting my hands on some money.i need some questions answerd.

can u tell me the cost of SWG? where to get it from? and the cost per month on it. i played the trial at a friends house it was awsome. i wanna get it b/c im big fan of Star wars. If u can get me this info then i will appreciate it.

i cant find it in the wal-mart near our house or in baton rouge. u think it might be in the mall of louisiana?

thx for ur help,

SK

LA_MERC_Diesel
July 9th, 2004, 02:43 PM
I am sure we can collect some money together to pay your monthly fee and have you stay busy with SWG, we can even give you all the good forums to catch up with.

Silent_Killer
July 9th, 2004, 03:31 PM
I am sure we can collect some money together to pay your monthly fee and have you stay busy with SWG, we can even give you all the good forums to catch up with.

ummmm........WTF! diesel sugested something like th.......WAIT NE DANG MINUTE! U JUST WANNA KEEP ME OFFA HERE HUH!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
July 9th, 2004, 04:59 PM
HAHAHA.... I wasnt going to say anything.... LOL

LA_MERC_Drifter
July 10th, 2004, 05:45 PM
lol! Silent got :owned

Silent_Killer
July 11th, 2004, 10:24 AM
yall man im serious i need the info about SWG

LA_MERC_Spark
July 11th, 2004, 10:28 AM
lol @ Diesel!

Daedelus
July 11th, 2004, 11:42 AM
hey i think if i remember i got the game for around 59 bucks it includes another month free of playing free. then the monthly cost was like 14.99 per month or like 12.99 if you use credit card for 6moths and i think 10.99 if you pay for the year ahead of time.
my sugestion is when you get the game also pick up a pre paid game card they are for 2 months gaming at like 29.99 (see i dont hve sales tax in Or.) so that way you got 3 months worth of playing just set. I just got this problem with giving game companys my credit card # i have had to many problems with companies that keep billing you when you dont require there services any more. As far as the game goes i think its great and has alot of detail. but after playing for about 4-5 months if have grown bored of it as many players have, they add great content every so often wich is nice
and may get me back to the game when the (jump to light speed) add on comes out.
Until that time my account has gone deactivated. i may just go ahead and get my account activated just so i can get one of our new players and give him my belongings witch would be a great step up(full composite armor nice T-21 and a good dx-9? the acid rifle) so let me know if you do this and what your characters name is.
So if i come to decide this option ill keep you in mind.

Silent_Killer
July 11th, 2004, 12:46 PM
thx man now ill just buy the game and a pre-paid gamming card! weeeeeeee

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==