PDA

View Full Version : facial hair and chicks

Swedish
June 26th, 2004, 02:01 AM
im not talking about women with beards here. i wanted to know your fellings on facial hair attracting more women then not having any. im only 18 and i fell like it works right now because it makes me look about mid 20s and girls are weird so they want to hook it up with an older guy. what do you guys think?

Mikeneko_Pi
June 26th, 2004, 05:33 AM
It has been through my personal experience that chicks really dont like the facial hair on men. But I guess it could be seen on a case by case basis on what works for the guy. Much like the short hair and long hair debate for females. Certain women look better with short/long hair.

cd
June 27th, 2004, 06:58 PM
Swedish, women who will or wont date you because of facial hair are not the kind of women you need. Unless your going to college and just going for a list or something.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
June 27th, 2004, 07:19 PM
.......... " I love chicks with facial hair,
especialy the ones with a mustach thicker
than the one I can grow" .......
:think

OMG did I say that out LOUD!! :slap

Mikeneko_Pi
June 27th, 2004, 07:59 PM
.......... " I love chicks with facial hair,
especialy the ones with a mustach thicker
than the one I can grow" .......
:think

OMG did I say that out LOUD!! :slap

No actually you typed it out loud </me being dumb>. But yea those girls with Facial hair like Mad Whoa are soooo hot. My god what its like to be pulling on their mustaches.......ok im done now...<lurks>

[uGa] Saint
June 27th, 2004, 08:35 PM
moustaches can also be looked at as handle bars... just think about that...

Mikeneko_Pi
June 27th, 2004, 11:01 PM
Sure makes for a better time dont it lol....you can always just do the ol bag over head trick if a lady DOES have facial hair.

Maximus
June 27th, 2004, 11:55 PM
Well, that really depends Mik on the chick...some like it, some don't...I had one girl that hated it, and my girlfriend now LOVES it! (though I just shaved it off today, but she still loves me...she likes variety!) at your age, if you can grow it, do so...but make sure it's a well trimmed goatee...if anything, chicks LOVE it! when it gets too big, either trim it down, or start over...basically, when it gets long enough that the moustache starts touching your top lip, it's time to shave or trim...

This has been another Maxi-mus manly beauty tip, presented by Gilette Mach 3 Turbo (or at least the user of one!!!)

Swedish
June 28th, 2004, 01:08 AM
LOL i dont remeber posting this, i must ahve been drunk sorry. it is pretty funny though. I want to grow a moustache like in the Beastie Boys Sabotage music video. so funny looking.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==