PDA

View Full Version : Ultima Online or Lineage 2???

Mr Wiggles
June 21st, 2004, 12:48 AM
Post here if any of you play these games :-D

CajunTech
June 21st, 2004, 08:24 AM
I play Ultima Online. Great Lakes server 7 year account.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
June 21st, 2004, 08:45 AM
i played lineage II for about 2 months. was in beta, it was pretty cool. I'll stick to my nexustk game :)

[uGa] Saint
June 21st, 2004, 08:50 AM
lol, ive never even heard of these games... are they ol skool or something?

eNdOfBeGinNinG
June 21st, 2004, 09:00 AM
lineag II just came out only a few months ago. The hunting was pretyt cool, and the spell graphics rock. But nexustk is an old 2d mmol game.. but they update it a lot. Been playing it prob 7-8 years now hehe. just wish ACID..er.. dood why you change your name to a bird? anyway wish he played it ha

[uGa] Saint
June 21st, 2004, 10:05 AM
thanks for the info eob! sounds pretty cool, I dont know if i'd want LA_MERC_P3NGUIN_ON_aCiD to be playing that though (he is having an identity crisisand all)

LA_MERC_Heater
June 21st, 2004, 11:37 AM
Played Uo for about 1 1\2,then Eq for 2 1/2,now im just playing Cs,Thinking about play SWG online game,but havent decided due the impossible Jedi tasks...

Mr Wiggles
June 21st, 2004, 01:49 PM
Yea i play both games, mainly UO tho....Lake Superior shard for 4 years, 3 years of it is PvP....currently selling my account tho for 350$

[C.O.P.S] InfectioN
June 26th, 2004, 07:09 AM
my friend has lineage 2... he says dont get it

i have played SWG online for about 3 to 4 months... DONT GET IT

the PvP is hard core crap

but if you like to just role play and not really have any competitive style fighting in it at all... then star wars is a good game. it takes forever to get what you want.. but thats the same way with every role playing game... just going to take time

but when it comes to PvP... the fights last about all of 5 seconds. which makes the game total crap. me and my friends quit playing it at that point. i want a game where you have more hit points and actually have to be GOOD at the game to win..... not a game where a grenade launcher and rocket launcher combo does 1500+ damage to you... and the max life you can have is 100

gg Star Wars PvP developers :violin

Maximus
June 26th, 2004, 02:34 PM
I played UO for about a year back in '99 and '00...got a little tired of it though, esp. after having left for 30 days and finding that my friend didn't update my house at all! so it all fell apart, someone built their house on top of my property, and I basically had to start all over again...I was thinkin about starting over again, but then realized that at the time, I needed a girlfriend more than I needed to be sitting online my whole life...So I sold my account to my MMORPG addict of a roommate who at the time wanted to get into UO, but didn't wanna start from the VERY beginning. (He was a counselor for EQ). But that's me in a nutshell...

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==