PDA

View Full Version : lakers fans

Swedish
June 14th, 2004, 07:26 PM
HAHAHA thats all i have to say to you lakers fans. that and good luck with a comeback. im not a big portland fan but they are dumb for getting rid of rasheed wallace. rasheed+ben>kobe+shaq. what do you guys think?

LA_MERC_JESTER
June 14th, 2004, 10:10 PM
I am such a hugh fan of anyone playing the lakers... never thought I would watch a pistons game and rute for them

Apocalypse
June 14th, 2004, 10:35 PM
Lakers are overrated. I'd love to see Detroit take it home. I predict Detroit wins it in 4-1.

LA_MERC_Dirge
June 15th, 2004, 06:08 AM
Detroit's defense is great, but they can't stop Shaq. They have and continue to throttle Kobe effectively. however, after watching Ben Wallace through the playoffs.. he has got to be one of the most overrated centers and defenders in the league in recent memory. He is a Dennis Rodman without the circus sideshow. He is worse at freethrows than Shaq, he couldn't hit a reverse lay-up to save his life, and he gets great defensive kudos for his help-side defense, his one on one D is ordinary at best. IMHO

LA_MERC_Dirge
June 15th, 2004, 06:09 AM
Oh yeah, you're equation should be Chauncey + Hamilton > Kobe. Nothing Detroit has has stopped Shaq yet. ;)

LA_MERC_Sabre
June 15th, 2004, 06:29 AM
ummmm, aren't the piston's up 3-1? I don't watch b-ball and havn't watched a game all year, but when a team is up 3-1 it tells me that they are doing something right.

LA_MERC_Dirge
June 15th, 2004, 08:59 AM
silly Canadian... Yes Detroit is up. Their game plan has been very good. Nowhere did I state that the Lakers are doing fine or will win. I simply refuted the Big Ben bandwagon and observed that Shaq is unstoppable. Unfortunately, the rest of the Lakers team has been unable to counter Detroit's defense and their well-executed pick and roll ofense... Isn't the Stanley cup still going on...? :stick

LA_MERC_Sabre
June 15th, 2004, 09:03 AM
silly Canadian... Yes Detroit is up. Their game plan has been very good. Nowhere did I state that the Lakers are doing fine or will win. I simply refuted the Big Ben bandwagon and observed that Shaq is unstoppable. Unfortunately, the rest of the Lakers team has been unable to counter Detroit's defense and their well-executed pick and roll ofense... Isn't the Stanley cup still going on...? :stick

:crybaby :havemercy :cryy :banghead :offtopic

}{y|3ri|)
June 15th, 2004, 10:41 AM
go to hell lakers

LA_MERC_Yankee
June 15th, 2004, 12:22 PM
Ouch. Have strong feelings against LA Hybrid??

Suntrails
June 15th, 2004, 12:34 PM
They took away the Timberwolves chance at the final-round playoffs.

Swedish
June 15th, 2004, 01:17 PM
I wouldnt say ben wallace is overrated, only because no expects any kind of offense out of him. he is there to push shaq around (he wore him out last game but as you said noone can stop him). ben shoots like shaq use to in his first year, cant score without a dunk. anyone see luck walltons stats? 12min 0points 6 fouls=MVP. i dont understand why that guy plays basketball. im sure his dad pulled a few strings to get him into the nba.

Swedish
June 16th, 2004, 02:17 AM
WOOT PISTONS WON

LA_MERC_Spark
June 16th, 2004, 09:13 AM
neg!! The refs won... The horible calls in the first few games just beat the Lakers down... Basketball sux n e way.. Just wanted to see former Louisiana Tech Bulldog Carl M get a ring...

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==