PDA

View Full Version : Why is Illegal-OP Pissed at me?

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
June 8th, 2004, 05:08 PM
Toby what is the deal? :dunno You have been nothing but on my case the last serveral days in the server. Are you in a bad mood or do you just hate my guts?

Don't worry about banning me. I'll just ban myself for a while.
I don't know what I did to upset you. But I'm sorry.
If anyone else thinks I'm out of line let me know.
Thanks in advance.

:madcow:

Jason Clifton

Blown68Kamaro

Potential Threat
June 8th, 2004, 05:58 PM
I dunno why he is pissed...and I havent ever seen you playin at LaMerc...but Toby only gets pissed at people when he has a reason. He doesent go around sayin im gonna be an arus to that guy...and him....not him.

LA_MERC_LaTech
June 8th, 2004, 06:19 PM
Camaro, just for future reference, this should have been a PM between you and Op.

Apocalypse
June 8th, 2004, 06:55 PM
Maybe you accidentally touched his bum bum.

LA_MERC_Nutria
June 8th, 2004, 07:00 PM
OH NOOO!!! Not the BUM BUM!!

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
June 8th, 2004, 07:10 PM
Camaro, just for future reference, this should have been a PM between you and Op.

My bad. Sorry. Its just after being publicly talked down to three times in a row. I started to loose my patience.

jsc :violin

LA_MERC_Dirge
June 8th, 2004, 07:48 PM
Thread closed in the interests of keeping it personal.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
June 8th, 2004, 10:23 PM
Its nothing personal, I'll just post it here

I made a general statement about people going afk for rounds at a time. It just so happened that there were 3 people afk and Kamaro was one of them.

I said that if they keep going afk for rounds at a time instead of going into spec, I would start banning them for 24 hour periods. It was saturday when the server was full and I made the statement to everyone. I just told Kamaro that he was one of the worst ones for doing that.

When the server is full (20 people), do not go afk or you will be dealt with. Its hard enough for our own LA_MERC members to join the server when its full but to have all these people just going afk for different reasons? No, don't think so. If you have to do something but can't go into spec, drop console and type "kill". Don't worry, you will respawn next round.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==