PDA

View Full Version : this is sad that it has come to this....

JUNKY
June 3rd, 2004, 02:13 PM
http://washingtontimes.com/national/20040516-121028-9603r.htm

LA_MERC_LaTech
June 3rd, 2004, 02:30 PM
that's retarded...

LA_MERC_Diesel
June 3rd, 2004, 02:35 PM
Blah blah blah.
what a bunch of horse crap, hopefully we hold ours high and wave em proud and use the french flag to wipe our :moon1:

LA_MERC_Sabre
June 3rd, 2004, 02:40 PM
If they are worried about that much, then don't go.

TruckGuy
June 3rd, 2004, 02:40 PM
It is really sad that an athlete can work hard their whole life to try to make it into the olympics, and then not be able to celebrate when you win. what will they do next, ask the teams to throw their events so other countries can look better than us?

roXet
June 3rd, 2004, 03:08 PM
Blah blah blah.
what a bunch of horse crap, hopefully we hold ours high and wave em proud and use the french flag to wipe our :moon1:

this is the type of attitude that caused this ruling to be made. If people could be trusted to not act like idiots then there wouldn't be a problem and this would be unnecessary.

LA_MERC_Diesel
June 3rd, 2004, 03:38 PM
bs r0x get your head out of the french flag
This story is the liberal media''s interpretation and the result's of simple minded people believing this.
My parents have been in europe for 2 weeks now, and they were kind of hessitant at first but when they got to Italy, Germany, and Austria they say the reception all over town has been warm and welcomed, and they love those Yankee green backs

:soapbox

roXet
June 4th, 2004, 12:56 PM
I'm glad to hear they are being welcomed abroad, I do think the anti-american feelings in Europe are being exaggerated. I think alot of Europeans don't like Bush, but I believe they understand that we didnt' elect him (sorry, it just came out, I don't go in for all the Democrat whining about the election). =)

Oh yeah, don't forget, the media is only as liberal as the corporations that control it.

Silent_Killer
June 4th, 2004, 01:14 PM
That is a bunch of BS! I agree with diesel for once, use the french flag to wipe our :moon1: :iwo :iwo

LA_MERC_Diesel
June 4th, 2004, 01:52 PM
OMG i have just change my stance :tears

LA_MERC_Sabre
June 4th, 2004, 02:11 PM
lol Mike, we all do. (hangs head in shame)

LA_MERC_Spark
June 4th, 2004, 06:09 PM
lol! I agree with ya big D.. Wave it high!

Iccey
June 4th, 2004, 06:13 PM
Well any Country that lest my little bro speak out is Great if our image is so bad then why do they keep sending ppl over here to leave like that dam candian we got huh Sabre dam candians LMAO and look at the other import EoB LMAO

on a serious note then why nt stop other contrys for doin it grr that makes me mad

-FA- ManiacalClown
June 5th, 2004, 04:45 PM
JINGOISTIC

I love that word. Who knows what it means? :)

roXet
June 6th, 2004, 03:30 PM
me me me me me! I do! I do!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==