PDA

View Full Version : Need some help from any paintballers

Swedish
June 2nd, 2004, 03:12 PM
my old semi-auto marker isnt re-cocking after i shoot it. everyone says its a co2 problem because all the o-rings are new and its all lubed up. i have no idea what to do and i am too poor to have a pro work on it. any ideas? (its a crappy viewloader Triton if that helps)

}{y|3ri|)
June 2nd, 2004, 03:18 PM
the problem could very well be that there is a o-ring that is broken.. happens quite alot on most painball guns, especially new ones.. my advice would be to dis-assemble it and check the o-rings.. also check (if it is srping loaded) the spring in the cocking device.. but dont take apart the gun unless you know you can put it back toghether..

do you hear any co2 leaking out when you put in a tube?

another problem could be that a painball exploded in the chamber and it has made the cocking springs or parts jamed or "sticky."

Swedish
June 2nd, 2004, 04:09 PM
it is spring loaded. the spring looks a little dead though. ill go out and buy a new one for it when i get some money and see what that does for it. thanks

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
June 3rd, 2004, 07:17 AM
i'm selling my mini-mag if you want, it's only used 3x, i'm going on the 19th (first time in 4 yrs) to see if I still like splatting

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==