LA_MERC_Dirge
May 17th, 2004, 09:37 AM
but there weren't any wmd? right?

LA_MERC_Sabre
May 17th, 2004, 09:43 AM
riiiiigggghhhhtttt!! wink wink.

Lt.Dan
May 17th, 2004, 02:20 PM
Ehhh.....one small bomb shell is not a smoking gun. The bomb was not used by the Iraqi army; it was used by insurgent’s a.k.a terrorists. That means they could have imported that from anywhere. It could have been brought in from Syria, Iran, France, Canada, anywhere, I am leaning towards the canucks. I don’t think we invaded a country for one bomb shell or maybe we did, what ever justifies the 2 billion dollar a day profits the US gets from Iraqi oil imports. To the winner goes the spoils of war and here we get the second largest oil reserves in the world. (condisinding tone starts here--> but its not about the oil, no no, not about the billions we <-not including me :( will make off Iraq, no no. Money? what? we getting billions wow, we had no idea. <-condisinding tone ends here) < off subject with the oil thing, but if your gona talk political, lets get dirty.

Bush is a former director of Harken Energy Corp.; Cheney served as chief executive officer of Halliburton Energy Services Corp <-- "funny thing, I fixed there network down here in one of there local offices a few months ago"..; and National Security Council Director Condoleezza Rice served on the board of directors of Chevron, which later named a super-tanker after her. THEY KNOW OIL BABY. :)

.... ROUND ONE, DING DING....LET THE POSTING WARS BEGIN :xmas8

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
May 17th, 2004, 02:34 PM
did anybody see something? I thought I saw something after Sabres post, but I'll be damed if it wasn't a bunch of Llama speak. you know, like "baaaahhhhhh bbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrppppppp" etc.
:stick
:dunno
:rolleyes:

LA_MERC_Diesel
May 17th, 2004, 02:46 PM
ha ha, Dan the words are supposed to come from your mouth not your :bigfart

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
May 17th, 2004, 03:17 PM
Ehhh.....one small bomb shell is not a smoking gun. The bomb was not used by the Iraqi army; it was used by insurgent’s a.k.a terrorists. That means they could have imported that from anywhere. It could have been brought in from Syria, Iran, France, Canada, anywhere, I am leaning towards the canucks. I don’t think we invaded a country for one bomb shell or maybe we did, what ever justifies the 2 billion dollar a day profits the US gets from Iraqi oil imports. To the winner goes the spoils of war and here we get the second largest oil reserves in the world. (condisinding tone starts here--> but its not about the oil, no no, not about the billions we <-not including me :( will make off Iraq, no no. Money? what? we getting billions wow, we had no idea. <-condisinding tone ends here) < off subject with the oil thing, but if your gona talk political, lets get dirty.

Bush is a former director of Harken Energy Corp.; Cheney served as chief executive officer of Halliburton Energy Services Corp <-- "funny thing, I fixed there network down here in one of there local offices a few months ago"..; and National Security Council Director Condoleezza Rice served on the board of directors of Chevron, which later named a super-tanker after her. THEY KNOW OIL BABY. :)

.... ROUND ONE, DING DING....LET THE POSTING WARS BEGIN :xmas8

Are your post deliberate attempts to "stir the pot"? Is one war at a time not enough for you?

I do not mind for people to post facts or their opinions on what is going on, but if someone peronally attacks/degrades another person or their opinions like there has been in the past, this thread will end quick and in a hurry.

Lt.Dan
May 17th, 2004, 05:33 PM
I do not mind for people to post facts or their opinions on what is going on, but if someone personally attacks/degrades another person or their opinions like there has been in the past, this thread will end quick and in a hurry.

Are you talking to me or everyone? Cuz I have not attacked anyone, in fact I have put up with a lot of attacks myself, just look at the postings above yours. Captain is posting back as if to say I wrote nothing and Diesel is saying that I am talking out of my @ss, This may be true. Except for me pointing this out here you will not find me posting anything like that ever against any of your posts. As long as the replies are in good fun I have no problem with them. When you post a heated topic, get ready for a heated debate. If everyone had the same beliefs and ideas what good would yours be then. This is why I do not attack but debate opinions here, your ideas and opinions are as important as mine are. By disagreeing or agreeing with me you give your opinions definition.

Notice the words in caps below, “this means I am talking in a higher than average tone.”

IN FACT ALL MY POSTS HAVE BEEN AIMED AT NOT ONE PERSON IN THIS CLAN, BUT TIME AND TIME AGAIN WHEN EVER I POST SOMTHING I GET HOSTAL RESPONSES BACK. I DON'T GET DEBATING ARGUMENTS OR EVEN RESPECTFUL POSTS, I GET INSULTED, BUT DO YOU SEE ME ATTACKING ANYONE....NO.

MY POINT HERE IS THAT I WILL NOT GET BACK ANY RESPECTFUL RESPONSES TO MY POST, ONLY ATTACKS, AS YOU CAN PLAINLY SEE. ALL I GET BACK ARE CONDISINDING QUESTIONS, NO ARGUMENTS. LOOK BACK AT THE POSTS I HAVE MADE RECENTLY, YOU WILL NOT SEE ONE UNPROVOCTED PERSONAL ATTACK THAT I HAVE MADE, well within the last 6 months anyways.

So, I know that when you say personal/degrades against other persons opinion, I know you are not taking to me, but to everyone :)

-FA- ManiacalClown
May 17th, 2004, 06:54 PM
I love this thread.

But yeah, we need to wait to see if we can identify where the shell came from before we jump to conclusions, surely.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
May 17th, 2004, 07:13 PM
In refrence to if we did it for the good of the world or if the current administration did it for profit pure and simple, I think at worst there is a grey line to be walked. In corperate america there are a lot of people who will do almost anything to make an extra million. I do however belive that Sadam was an evil, sadistic, murderer of millions. I think it was worth the war to bring an end to him and his Kind, " SONS " before he did have the power to reach out and touch someone. IMO I think he allready had.... 911...

LA_MERC_Dirge
May 17th, 2004, 07:45 PM
Well about the shell, it's as Rumsfield and all the people you would think would be ga-ga over it are saying, "Don't jump to conclusions." My opinion is that it is an item of WMD which to this point supposedly had been determined not to have existed.

As for the other avenues being discussed here... Sounds like a bunch of talking points, loosely based assumptions and rhetoric. The oil argument has been tried and it doesn't fit. Besides, if you're that serious about the oil argument, why weren't you so serious about it when France, Russia, and Kofi Anan were abusing the "Oil for food" program?

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
May 17th, 2004, 09:22 PM
Are you talking to me or everyone? Cuz I have not attacked anyone, in fact I have put up with a lot of attacks myself, just look at the postings above yours. Captain is posting back as if to say I wrote nothing and Diesel is saying that I am talking out of my @ss, This may be true. Except for me pointing this out here you will not find me posting anything like that ever against any of your posts. As long as the replies are in good fun I have no problem with them. When you post a heated topic, get ready for a heated debate. If everyone had the same beliefs and ideas what good would yours be then. This is why I do not attack but debate opinions here, your ideas and opinions are as important as mine are. By disagreeing or agreeing with me you give your opinions definition.

Notice the words in caps below, “this means I am talking in a higher than average tone.”

IN FACT ALL MY POSTS HAVE BEEN AIMED AT NOT ONE PERSON IN THIS CLAN, BUT TIME AND TIME AGAIN WHEN EVER I POST SOMTHING I GET HOSTAL RESPONSES BACK. I DON'T GET DEBATING ARGUMENTS OR EVEN RESPECTFUL POSTS, I GET INSULTED, BUT DO YOU SEE ME ATTACKING ANYONE....NO.

MY POINT HERE IS THAT I WILL NOT GET BACK ANY RESPECTFUL RESPONSES TO MY POST, ONLY ATTACKS, AS YOU CAN PLAINLY SEE. ALL I GET BACK ARE CONDISINDING QUESTIONS, NO ARGUMENTS. LOOK BACK AT THE POSTS I HAVE MADE RECENTLY, YOU WILL NOT SEE ONE UNPROVOCTED PERSONAL ATTACK THAT I HAVE MADE, well within the last 6 months anyways.

So, I know that when you say personal/degrades against other persons opinion, I know you are not taking to me, but to everyone :)

Did you happen to read the last sentense? Did I mention your name? Did I imply everyone? Did I have to type in all caps to get my point across?

The first sentense was directed towards your post and the fact that you ended with "let the posting war begin" which is pretty much begging for it to happen.

Futher more, if you have a problem with me, and from your "higher than average tone" you do, you can take it up with me in private.

-FA- ManiacalClown
May 18th, 2004, 01:29 AM
Well about the shell, it's as Rumsfield and all the people you would think would be ga-ga over it are saying, "Don't jump to conclusions." My opinion is that it is an item of WMD which to this point supposedly had been determined not to have existed.

As for the other avenues being discussed here... Sounds like a bunch of talking points, loosely based assumptions and rhetoric. The oil argument has been tried and it doesn't fit. Besides, if you're that serious about the oil argument, why weren't you so serious about it when France, Russia, and Kofi Anan were abusing the "Oil for food" program?

Nothing has been "determined not to have existed." And the WMD question is not answered just because one shell containing sarin was used in Iraq. Has anyone said so far that said shell came from somewhere in Iraq? As opposed to being obtained by said terrorists from some other country? Both are currently possibilities right now. Your opinion being as it may, I'm patiently waiting for the forensics.

LA_MERC_Dirge
May 18th, 2004, 06:00 AM
That is not wuite what I meant clown. My point is there are several factions that have sezied that very notion that there are no wmd and never will be any found. I also, am waiting for a detailed analysis, but on the same hand one has to wonder about the reports of wmd crossing to countries to the west and being brought back in now by the terrorists and insurgents that are flowing in from the same countries.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==