View Full Version : Can't think of a title for this crap

LA_MERC_Dirge
May 4th, 2004, 09:52 AM
I can hardly believe this crap...

Here's a link related to the cartoon...

http://209.11.49.220/eandp/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1000502227

LA_MERC_goose
May 4th, 2004, 09:59 AM
Sometimes I wish I could slap every freaken citizen that makes a moakery (spelling sux) of the troops. These guys and girls lay their lives on the line day in and day out for us to be able to do exactly what we are doing right now. Yes I believe in freedon of speach and that mubo-jumbo but leave the troops out of it, especially the dead - disrespectful and tasteless! :soapbox

LA_MERC_Diesel
May 4th, 2004, 10:08 AM
good words to descibe that gooser.
tasteless

[uGa] Saint
May 4th, 2004, 10:17 AM
ditto.

LA_MERC_LaTech
May 4th, 2004, 10:22 AM
People like that piss me off...

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
May 4th, 2004, 11:12 AM
people like that make me really wish a "License to kill" was real and I could obtain one.

LA_MERC_Spark
May 4th, 2004, 11:35 AM
Boy does that just piss me off... What an arse clown! This kinda stuff just pisses me off!

-FA- ManiacalClown
May 4th, 2004, 05:03 PM
I am in agreement. If someone wants to join the army rather than play in the NFL, that's their decision. What they do while they're in the army, most certainly is NOT their decision. But you know what? They do what they're told, no questions asked. If they're told to risk their life, they do it knowingly and willingly. To call into question a soldier who has done nothing but serve as they should is pathetic. Now, we can't go brandishing everyone a hero just because they're in the army and died doing what they're ordered to do. The big thing with Tillman is that for the first time, it connected a familiar face to the news story, and we can thus look at it in a much more personal light.

Potential Threat
May 4th, 2004, 05:14 PM
Hmm, that guy deserves to be paper cut all over and diped in limon juce. (Posting befor reading the other posts, but I hope you fell the same.)

Silent_Killer
May 4th, 2004, 05:45 PM
i dont even know how to react to that, just that im real mad

LA_MERC_YellowDog
May 4th, 2004, 08:29 PM
GET A ROPE!!!!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==