PDA

View Full Version : Wish me luck...

Maximus
May 2nd, 2004, 01:29 AM
Ok, so for some of you, when you hear karaoke, you think, "It's dumb, I'd never do it" or "What a nerd!" Well, hopefully my nerdiness will pay off...Tomorrow afternoon at 4PM is the Buc Days Music Fest, and in that is the karaoke finals...This has been a 3 stage contest, with me winning 1st for the prelims, 2nd place last night at the semi-finals, and hopefully, God willing and if I do well enough, I'll win $1000 for coming in 1st tomorrow...There's been a CRAPLOAD of AWESOME singers, and outta 33 people, I'm 1 of 12 left and only 1 of 2 guys selected outta the 12...Now, I don't normally post something like this, but this is some big bucks in a huge contest sponsered by Budweiser and I really need the money...So, with that being said, wish me some good luck!

[uGa] Saint
May 2nd, 2004, 03:17 AM
Goodluck Maximus, im sure you'll do great!

LA_MERC_JESTER
May 2nd, 2004, 05:53 AM
Go man, dont forget the Yager and lemon juice. Makes a voice happy!

LA_MERC_LaTech
May 2nd, 2004, 06:29 AM
lol...good luck man!

SweetGirL
May 2nd, 2004, 09:31 AM
Hope u are on the dairy diet, like most all singers are on - causes too much phlegm/mucous or whatever it's called lol. GOOD LUCK!!!

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
May 2nd, 2004, 04:31 PM
That's pretty awsome man, best of luck to ya!

Apocalypse
May 2nd, 2004, 06:05 PM
']Ok, so for some of you, when you hear karaoke, you think, "It's dumb, I'd never do it" or "What a nerd!"

No way man! Karaoke is so much fun. It takes some balls to get up there in front of a crowd and sing, unless you're completely drunk (As I am when I sing) Goodluck, come back with some money and budweiser. :)

Dresden
May 2nd, 2004, 06:38 PM
Best of luck Maximus!

Cheers
Mike

LA_MERC_Drifter
May 3rd, 2004, 11:34 AM
Best of luck tonight Max! Knock em dead, Break a leg, and all those other cliche out there for good luck!!! lol

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==