PDA

View Full Version : Another story

LA_MERC_LaTech
April 27th, 2004, 08:01 AM
Hey guys,

I had a dream the other night and it was such an awesome dream that I thought it would make a pretty good short story. I wrote it down yesterday, and am going to post a link at the end of this post. I am posting a link because it's almost 6 full pages long, and that would take a lot of room here. lol

Please bear in mind, it was a dream...so if it doesn't make much sense, that's why. Also, I didn't get too much into detail this time because I wanted to get it all down then work on details later.

This is a M$oft Word 2000 document.

Night of Terror (http://www.lamerc.com/uploads/NightofTerror1.doc)

LA_MERC_goose
April 27th, 2004, 08:40 AM
Wow! Have ya been to the doctor to get any medications for this yet?

Not bad though. Kept me reading which is not an easy task.... :stick

LA_MERC_MadMAX
April 27th, 2004, 10:01 AM
VERY good Scott -
Man we need to start a 'Merc literary club or something - I need to dig out some of my old files from my college days...

I love writing short stories, and I REALLY love reading other people's compositions - keep 'em coming!

LA_MERC_LaTech
April 27th, 2004, 01:36 PM
Well, contrary to popular belief, I don't take meds (except for asprin and pepcid...stupid acid reflux!).

In all honesty, though...I really like to write. Dialogue is my worst enemy (at times in this story, you get bogged down in it...). If I could write anythign but dialogue, I could do better. But what kind of story doesn't have dialogue?

Thanks for the feedback guys...it means a lot to me.

LaTech

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
April 27th, 2004, 01:43 PM
nice man:) someone give this boy a book deal..w00t

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==