PDA

View Full Version : City of Heros

Daedelus
March 16th, 2004, 10:02 PM
Hey guys i whanted to post this to see of any ones has any good heads up on this. and if any one is thinking of playing it.

I know how big of a help it was when i started Star Wars Galaxies to all have the same server and help each other. I am sort of getting bored with the pace of action in galaxies and have been giving serious thought to trying City of heros.
Who else would be interesed in forming a super hero group when this comes out let me know.:d:

LA_MERC_Mercy
March 16th, 2004, 10:25 PM
i have been watching this one also Brian, i havent quite decided whether to play it yet or not...will let you know if i decided to though

StrangeBrew
April 6th, 2004, 08:15 AM
I'm pretty excited about this game, I will be getting in the beta for it either today or tomorrow and will let you guys know what I think. There is a bunch of people on the City of Heroes forums that are from the southeast talking about forming a Super Group (guild, clan, pa, whatever you wanna call it).

StrangeBrew

Daedelus
April 26th, 2004, 12:10 PM
ok so you guys know i got the pre-purcase on this game and played alittle bit during beta. Woot a beta tester. they took down the beta servers but have the game up a 3 day head start for pre-purchase players so i have been playing sience sun.

I put a little long post up on our brothers web site in GM. so check it out if you get a chance. so i dont get in to another extreemly long post ill say this game is the bomb great graphics and fun stomping game play.its amazing to see all the super heros running around and some people have all ready grabbed fomous super heros like: Hulk/ Cyclopse from x-men and iron man my favorite was i saw a Goku on. the put in anima style hair so you can do that too.
Iam playing on Freedom server as it east coast for you guys, and the name sounded cool. My name is same as in SWG. Daaedelus and iam in the city of: Atlas city (sort of a noob central) i am currently lvl 4 and am working on getting to lvl 10 today so i can make/reserve super hero group named Galactic Mercenaries. all GM from SWG and all La_Merc's are welcome and well go from there to start recruiting Etc.

So what are you waitting for go get this it ships on 28th (tues-wed) you may still get pre order disk if you walk in to store a few friends in gm whent the online way and not sure theyll get in till 28th now. ok see you around the block in a little game called City Of Heros.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
April 26th, 2004, 01:01 PM
SWEET A NEW GAME, WEEE!! Acid lets try this one out??? (acid and I have yet to find a good 2nd game other then cs to play.. must be rpg)

[uGa] Saint
April 26th, 2004, 04:10 PM
how much is it per month? and what do you do? (ive seen the website but still dont get it) you just fight other people that are online, or are their computer bots that you go against? and finally, is it worth however much per month?

Daedelus
April 26th, 2004, 08:34 PM
I think its the usual now at first month free then 14.99 a month. its well worth it to try it out. you are all super heros so i dont know if there are any PvP battles there random thugs running aroun town stealing purses and then theres mission trainers that send you on missions. i grouped with a big group of like 8 guys today and whent down into the sewers and fought for like and hour or two.it was great seeing all the diffrent basts and stuff going on my guys got repulsore beam like iron man and 2 guys had lightning and one guy was ice freezing enemys and one tank/brawler with a healer guy and one with necro type powers shoot etherly shots and flying skulld Etc. the out fits are great one guy waqs like a flying bumble bee and another was like shinobe (no what was that game on PS2 were you could go between the live realm and the death real to dfind access door Etc.)thats what this guy looked like.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==