PDA

View Full Version : is this you blondie?????

LA_MERC_Sabre
March 9th, 2004, 07:29 AM
just another example of why women should not drive...

http://www.lamerc.com/uploads/gasfireclip02-13-04.avi

LA_MERC_LaTech
March 9th, 2004, 07:49 AM
hahahah...that was funny (don't smoke and fill up your car!!!)

LA_MERC_goose
March 9th, 2004, 08:08 AM
That looked like the static from her playing with her clothes and touching the handle was the cause of the spark. Anyone ever notice how almost every woman will put turn the pump on, put the handle in the spout and then get back in the car? And guys will stand there, in the freezing cold and wait for the pump to finish? And which one is does the static explosions happen to? I wonder.

:twak

blondie
March 9th, 2004, 09:46 AM
lol oops

}{y|3ri|)
March 9th, 2004, 10:09 AM
makes you wander why they even allow metal or conductive type material to even be apart of the handle... but ya that was a static fire.. sheesh... all in all i think she handled it well... im trying to think what i would do..

Maximus
March 9th, 2004, 12:25 PM
BREAK OUT THE BEER AND WEINERS AND MARSHMALLOWS!!! WE HAVIN A PARTAY!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Silent_Killer
March 9th, 2004, 03:17 PM
that's wrong u shouldnt say that Sabre

-FA- hoody
March 9th, 2004, 05:19 PM
Yeah I agree with goose on this one, looks like the fumes caught fire from the static. Wow, that would really suck.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
March 9th, 2004, 07:29 PM
poof...hehehe

LA_MERC_Dirge
March 9th, 2004, 08:01 PM
Yeah that's a static electricity discharge fire. That's why those stickers saying don't use your cell phone while pumping gas are ther, it just ups your chance. Although, living in the humid south, the odds that would happen are very, very small due to the amount of moisture in the air dissapating the electric shock. (Kind of like how you really don't have to use a wrist grounding strap here when working on electronics)

LA_MERC_goose
March 10th, 2004, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Dirge
(Kind of like how you really don't have to use a wrist grounding strap here when working on electronics)

Some of us use them anyway! Especially when working on brand new HP-9000 N series boxes. (as if anyone knows what I'm talking about) :D

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
March 10th, 2004, 06:58 AM
Yeah I know!!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

-FA- ManiacalClown
March 17th, 2004, 05:33 PM
Man, she was pretty hot before that happened, too!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==