PDA

View Full Version : Help

Corp
February 23rd, 2004, 08:57 PM
We just got ffx1 how do we start all in the same world.??? would a world pass work and if so where dowe get one from???

LA_MERC_Spark
February 24th, 2004, 04:43 PM
yeah...you need a world pass dood.... I haven't played in a while.. I'm actually thinking of quiting it all together... It's a great game, but i just don't have the time to build up my character... If you still need a world pass I'll grab a choco and go buy you one... i'm on titan.. think omega and some others are on odin....not sure if anyone else is playing....

Corp
February 24th, 2004, 07:42 PM
if there are 3 of use playing ..do we need 3 worldpasses ... we just want to start on the world so we can find each other ...is there anything else we need to know either ??? thanks for the help sparky..and how do we get a worldpass to us .?? meet u somewhere?

LA_MERC_Spark
February 25th, 2004, 07:51 AM
one world pass is good for all of you.... i need to go into town and buy it for you ... then i give you the World Pass number, and you type it in when asked....you'll be making a new character in whatever world you type in........ If you start in Titan, i can help you get started..... that is if you set your home as San D'oria... that's where my character is from..... get with me on ICQ if you can...... i'll answer any questions you have.... If I can! lol!

Corp
February 25th, 2004, 01:53 PM
We don't have any chatlines....can u email me at [email protected] (that's SweetGirl's email)? Or you can PM me. Thanks, man!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==