PDA

View Full Version : Please consider donating to a worthy cause!!!

LA_MERC_Sabre
February 10th, 2004, 01:14 PM
On Saturday and Sunday, April 17 - 18, 2004, I will be joining over 10,000 other cyclists riding 180 miles from Houston to Austin in the annual BP MS 150 Bike Tour. The tour is a charity fundraising event supporting the National MS Society's fight against multiple sclerosis.

I am calling on you and all of my friends and family to contribute on my behalf to the National MS Society. By making a pledge, you are supporting MS research, programs and education. You are also helping me achieve my fundraising goal of $300.00!

Instead of going to the trouble of mailing a check, you can use the following link to donate online in my name. You can use the link below where donating is fast, easy and secure. At the website you will be able to choose an amount to donate and make the donation immediately. I will be notified via email as soon as you make your pledge.

http://www.ms150.org/MS150/donate/donate.cfm?id=101653

Be sure to fill in my name and email address so I will get credit. If you would like more information about the tour and about MS, the site has a wealth of information. I have also included a little information about MS with this email.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Wendy Jaschke (aka LA_MERC_Sabre's better half)
email: [email protected]

Even though this event is keeping me away from our LAN, I am supporting my wife and her decision to ride in the MS150. Some of us actually get off of the sofa once in a while!!! (not me of course)

LA_MERC_Sabre
February 11th, 2004, 10:33 AM
some kind of response would be nice here guys!

LA_MERC_Mercy
February 11th, 2004, 10:49 AM
man sabre, i would, but right now, cash is a little tight...but i will see what i can do maybe sometime in the near future

LA_MERC_goose
February 11th, 2004, 10:55 AM
Sorry I couldn't help more but I did what I can right now. Maybe again later. :D

LA_MERC_LaTech
February 11th, 2004, 12:02 PM
I am going to donate as soon as I can...I promise!

LA_MERC_Sabre
February 11th, 2004, 12:10 PM
thanks guys, i'm not complaining!!!!! I just wasn't sure if anyone even read this.....the good Lord knows I don't have any money!!!

CajunTech
February 11th, 2004, 12:11 PM
I threw a lil your way. Hope it helps.

The email receipt I got almost looks like I bought your better half for $25. :blue:

LA_MERC_Sabre
February 11th, 2004, 12:17 PM
ahhh, (i'll talk to her about making that deal!!!)

thanks Cajuntech!

I'm at work so i won't be able to see who has done what (if anything) until i get home to check the emails!!

have i said lately that

LAMERC ROCKS!!!!!

LA_MERC_Sabre
February 11th, 2004, 08:19 PM
Thank you goose & cajuntech!!!!!!!!!

You guys are very generous, especially for someone who we/I have not even met!

Wendy will send out (or post) a better "thanks" when she can.

:fruit :fruit :fruit :ldm

(FOR THE RECORD: THE KISSY THINGY ABOVE IS FROM WENDY NOT SABRE, AGAIN...IT IS FROM WENDY....NOT SABRE!!!)

LA_MERC_Mercy
February 11th, 2004, 08:36 PM
sure they are...;)

Maximus
February 12th, 2004, 12:48 AM
no, the little fat dancing people are from Sabre...

LA_MERC_goose
February 12th, 2004, 05:51 PM
Anything for a good cause is a good thing! I'll see if I can do more when the taxes get done! :D

LA_MERC_Sabre
February 17th, 2004, 10:25 AM
Just bringing this up to the front again!!!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
February 23rd, 2004, 08:04 AM
10-4 Al, will make a donation when I get home.

LA_MERC_Sabre
February 23rd, 2004, 08:35 AM
thanks andy

LA_MERC_Sabre
March 11th, 2004, 04:51 AM
time is running short, i still need to raise some money!!!!!!!

just a reminder guys & gals!

btw, BIG thanks to those that have already donated.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==