LA_MERC Chatbox

Empty the chat input field
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.

Unhappy Anyone planning on playing BF1?

Trying to determine if I should go ahead and drop the $ on getting BF1. Any other takers? I notice that the participants in BF3/4 are pretty sparse lately...

What's the deal? Anyone playing ANYTHING lately?

I'm still trying to decide whether to get back into it. It sure was fun playing BF4 with you guys. If only they would get rid of that funky website frontend. Man that thing gave me fits.

I've gotten into the pixie dust as of late (free to play Neverwinter). It starts slow, but it's a lot of fun to hang out on in the evenings.

I have been told by Baco that I have no choice and MUST play BF1......what is $60 for infinite opportunities to die? Sounds like a win/win......
    That aint no spaceship, its a Dodge.......

BF3 Stats

I have had some forced downtime But I will be back in full swing next weekend, look forward to rapidly dying/spawning
    That aint no spaceship, its a Dodge.......

BF3 Stats

I have been playing Battleborn, but it is dying. Can't hardly get a server to make anymore. I think Overwatch took the players. I didn't get battlefield 1 because I didn't know if you guys were still playing anything. The beta was very difficult for me. Kept getting sniped when I spawned. Or my head cut off by the horseman. LOL
    "Classic Camaro" - The REAL Ride

Spyware Busters
    Spyware / Adware / Virus / Trojan / Worm Removal & Prevention
    22 Years Real Experience - Jason Clifton : Owner
    [email protected] Ph: 806-626-3063 http://www.spywarebusters.net

Tried to play some games on the PC recently and realized that my arthritis is worse than I though in my hands. Seems that my trigger finger is pretty bad. Instead of trying to change and use a different hold on the mouse, I'm just going to continue on playing BF1 on the console. It find that it doesn't cause as much pain. BF1 itself is pretty amazing though. Single player is fun and WW1 is just a great context for a FPS. If you haven't given it a try, you should check it out.

There should be a good bundle price on BF1 with an Xbox One this Friday (nudge, nudge), so if you do go that path hit me up and I'll add you as a friend on xbox live.

Happy Thanksgiving to you guys.

I'm the opposite, Doc. My RSD makes it hard to use the controller. You seem to be liking BF1?? I played the BETA and didn't care for it much. I may give it another go here soon.
    "Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway."~~John Wayne

Barry

Thread Information