I will be running a 24-Hour Live stream in celebration of my birthday, Thursday, September 11 starting at 7:30AM Central Time! I would LOVE to see some of you guys there!

twitch.tv/gaming4ms

Name:  BIRTHDAY.jpg
Views: 647
Size:  186.6 KB

I was diagnosed with Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (or RRMS) on my birthday, September 11, 2012. Multiple Sclerosis is not a curable disease, yet.

Gaming for MS is a nonprofit public charity organization meant to unify gamers to improve the overall quality of life for those with Multiple Sclerosis through the power of video games. Our streams benefit the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. Gaming for MS aims to bring those of the [but not limited to] gaming community together to raise money for Multiple Sclerosis research. Though rather small and overlooked, the gaming community is a tight-knit one and can surely provide and build strength for those in need.

Video games allow individuals with MS to experience situations that may be difficult or limited in the real world, provide social networking opportunities to maintain mental and emotional health, and participate in one of the world's largest pastimes.

"I believe that there is nothing more powerful for someone with Multiple Sclerosis than the freedom that only video games can provide. It is an art form that allows us to all run, jump, and be whatever we want to be." Jay Fitzgerald, Founder

twitch.tv/gaming4ms
twitter.com/GamingForMS
facebook.com/GamingForMS
gamingforms.org