LA_MERC Chatbox

Empty the chat input field
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.

Merc BC2 Squad Play

Hey guys. Wetz and I were talking this afternoon about possibly getting some guys together for a squad death match map. I think it would be lots of fun to kill each other :p (Hopefully I don't have any flashbacks and use my kabar on my monitor :p) Wetz suggested we set up a time and maybe draw straws or something to figure out squads. There are generally plenty of empty servers up, maybe we could find one that is set up for squad death match, or MAYBE we could get off of our asses and get our OWN server :p

PS: For a 20 man 6month ranked server it could cost us 134.73 at https://www.gameservers.com/order/st...blic&players=8 that would be about about $17.00 a piece if we had 8 peeps go in. I don't know if there are any better hosting server sites out there, I just found this one first. I figure we could try it out for 6 months, and if it doesnt work out, oh well
    Last edited by LA_MERC_Bacowrath; April 9th, 2010 at 06:44 PM.
    "Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway."~~John Wayne

Barry

2. Squad thing sounds good to me. (i will die frequently)

As for the server thing I really don't suggest it. We did it for a while with BF2 and it didn't last long. Its still expensive like BF2 was, and getting fees each month isn't fun. Also "Clan" servers aren't as popular as they once were. There's alot of pubbie bitching and drama. Plus you can have stacking issues etc. Just too much drama. That's my opinion though.
    I think us all finding a server to get on to play each night is doing fine...

Thanks for the sub-forum Onji! Baco has an 8 slot server, that is set for DM. We could fill that rather easily, so maybe we could have an intra-clan frag-fest in it.

I like how the game play is going, I know I'm having a blast with my clan-mates! BS joined our server last night, sadly found himself on the other team and then the race was on to get his tags. That dude is hard to kill!

Good times!
    Last edited by LA_MERC_Wetzny; April 11th, 2010 at 10:45 AM.

I realize that I am not part of the clan , but the thought of matching up against one-another sounds fun. In the long run it can only make all of us better and help us learn each others play style. which in turn will help us work together against all the other clans/ players. Just my opinion and BTW Baco likes goats!

LA_MERC_YellowDog is offline In the words of ...Sam Raimi..."Give Me Some Sugar Baby!"

Be careful what you say about goats, they have feelings too.

As far as baco, well you can't really hurt a dumb animal, so have at it.

I'm a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad boy :p
    "Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway."~~John Wayne

Barry

Thread Information