LA_MERC Chatbox

Empty the chat input field
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    LA_MERC_YellowDog is offline In the words of ...Sam Raimi..."Give Me Some Sugar Baby!"

10-4 there Good Buddy!!!

I doe got my PM's out to my fellers and I think we going to get'er dun just right

looks like a great team. i have played many times with the guys in charlie squad so that was a good fit. i will need johncst to help me set up this alliance thingy (walk me threw it) not to fammiliar with team speak and how to set it up or how to do the mute stuff etc. as for what kit and where our starting spawn is, ill wait for a post or a PM.

Just a thought if we are to talk stratgy or starting positions etc. would it maybe be better to move ( just those posts) to a secure location on our website ( like mebers only etc) so there aint no monkey buisness going on with other people looking at our website/forums/strats etc.
    Last edited by Daedelus; September 12th, 2007 at 01:04 PM. Reason: spelling ofcorse
    Semper-Fi Devil dog

The Alliance area where the Double Secret Scrim Formula is contained is a secure location, however there are those who are NOT members/or members yet who have access there (Semi-Private/Nude).... Right with you Chief.. Just point and shoot, point and shoot again.. !!

!!!UPDATED!!! 09/22 10:00am This is a PRELIMINARY LIST, subject to adjustment and change!!! Please check back often!! It has been suggested that SL use the Sniper Kit to provide cover counter Sniper cover!! Right now we have 24 committed. PM me if you don't like your squad or think your Squad leader is a retard!!!

Commander: Chi~Townz

Alpha "How do I spawn on my Squad Leader?"
    SL: Wetzny
    AndyConda
    Highwind
    Sniper
    Lockout

Bravo "The Short Bus Crew"
    SL: Yellowdog
    DocSparky
    FragFood
    Rollout
    Maggotpulse
    Bonsai

Charlie "Death Brigade"
    SL: Johncst
    BS
    Spark
    Abidabi
    Diesel
    Daedleus

Delta "The Dirty Half Dozen Crew"
    SL: Thee_Rook
    Goose
    Exiles
    Waltersw15
    Onji

ATTENTION!!! We now look set to go with a team of 24! So congratulations to all who have taken the Real World time to do this deal! My hat is off to you.. This is likely the deadliest crew we've assembled yet for a scrim, and I'm looking forward to the event.

Rather than attempt to explain the details of our plan to everyone, I'm going to leave it to the Squad Leaders to make sure each squad member know's what the F'eck is going on. Each person on this list has a PM account here at LA_MERC, please use it... if someone needs Alliance Access, please see the appropriate Leader or Co-Leader and have that person granted access.

So SL's get in contact with your people and make sure they know the following:

When and Where to be at 9:00pm on Saturday September 22.
    How Teamspeak works and how to mute all EXCEPT SL'S and COMMANDER!!
    What kit to use/start with and where to spawn.
    What your Squad Objective is and how you're going to get there.
    Who to shoot at and Why.
    How to Follow a Chain of Command.

Thanks again for all the help!!
    Last edited by LA_MERC_Wetzny; September 22nd, 2007 at 11:54 AM.

Hey Wetz...

One question.....we've been doing all the planning as MEC. Are we only playing one round or are we going to switch sides once we wipe the floor with them?

Abi

We Switch Sides.. as a matter of fact we will likely start as US... As US it's pretty straight forward... Spawn at the nearest spawn point to their main attack and just be better than they are with a gun... lol .

No really more details to come as USA...

LA_MERC_YellowDog is offline In the words of ...Sam Raimi..."Give Me Some Sugar Baby!"

yea, I've been meaning to bring that up.

!!!UPDATED!!! 09/22 10:00am This is a PRELIMINARY LIST, subject to adjustment and change!!! Please check back often!! It has been suggested that SL use the Sniper Kit to provide cover counter Sniper cover!! Right now we have 24 committed. PM me if you don't like your squad or think your Squad leader is a retard!!!

Commander: Chi~Townz

Alpha "How do I spawn on my Squad Leader?"
    SL: Wetzny
    AndyConda
    Highwind
    Sniper
    Lockout

Bravo "The Short Bus Crew"
    SL: Yellowdog
    DocSparky
    FragFood
    Rollout
    Maggotpulse
    Bonsai

Charlie "Death Brigade"
    SL: Johncst
    BS
    Spark
    Abidabi
    Diesel
    Daedleus

Delta "The Dirty Half Dozen Crew"
    SL: Thee_Rook
    Goose
    Exiles
    Waltersw15
    Onji

ATTENTION!!! We now look set to go with a team of 24! So congratulations to all who have taken the Real World time to do this deal! My hat is off to you.. This is likely the deadliest crew we've assembled yet for a scrim, and I'm looking forward to the event.

Rather than attempt to explain the details of our plan to everyone, I'm going to leave it to the Squad Leaders to make sure each squad member know's what the F'eck is going on. Each person on this list has a PM account here at LA_MERC, please use it... if someone needs Alliance Access, please see the appropriate Leader or Co-Leader and have that person granted access.

So SL's get in contact with your people and make sure they know the following:

When and Where to be at 9:00pm on Saturday September 22.
    How Teamspeak works and how to mute all EXCEPT SL'S and COMMANDER!!
    What kit to use/start with and where to spawn.
    What your Squad Objective is and how you're going to get there.
    Who to shoot at and Why.
    How to Follow a Chain of Command.

Thanks again for all the help!!

Thread Information