LA_MERC Chatbox

Empty the chat input field
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.

Calling All AWOL BF2'ers!!!

The last week my family focused on adjusting to the new school schedule, homework, and all the other things that go into running a household; but I’m hoping most of those adjustments are behind me now.

As such I intend to log onto our TS server tonight, and hope to see all the regulars on. I’ve been told it’s been a little thin around here for players lately; maybe others are going through the same adjustments.

I was in the game lastnight, then lost the connection...

See you in the game!!

bow season just opened here sat.- I wont be around that much for the next 2- 3 weeks, not that I play that much anyway, just letting yall know where im at right now.

Opps- And a shamless plug for my new toy we picked up on the way back from Glacier National Park. My beloved Scout II is in need of repair, it has never left me stranded but I fear my luck maybe running out. Now I can take my time and really restore it the way I want to. NEVER EVER thought I would own a Ford till I drove this truck- F-350/crew cab/turbo diesel/lariat/ 08 Brand new- LOVE IT!!!!!!

Wish me luck in the woods fellas-
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by LA_MERC_sLingbLade; September 3rd, 2007 at 01:35 PM.

I've been off and on depending on my work schedule guys.

Lately we've been getting thrashed again because it is close to the end of the fiscal year.

Tuesday/Thurs/Friday (and sporadic weekend times) are my best times.

I admit when I do get on, there are usually only a handfull of folks on.

Abi

Snake Champion! Chopper Challenge Champion! Smack the Rabbit Champion! Rabbit Hunter Champion! Mini KickUps Champion! Disc Dash Champion! Eskiv Champion! Helicopter Champion! Bugz Champion! Mahjong Champion! Shape Game Champion! Mouse Race Champion! Alpha Force Champion! Ant Arena Champion! Apple Season Champion! Alien Run Champion! Avalanche Run Champion! Baby Pacman Champion! Bat and Mouse 2 Champion! Bubble Bobble Champion! Belter Champion! Bird Flight Champion! Blast Em! Champion! Blix-man Champion! Boredmeeting Champion! Bubbels Champion! Bubble Trouble Champion! Buzz Lightyear Champion! Cable Capers 2 Champion! Cannon Commander Champion! Adidas Climacool II Champion! Disco Racer Champion! Ice Racer Champion! I Hate Spiders Champion! Jaba the Zit Champion! JetPakker Champion! Jet Pac Stan Champion! Joust Champion! Assramistan Assault Champion! Mario Bros Pipe Panic Champion! Monkey Lander Champion! Pacman Champion! Turkey Panic Champion! Queens Jewels Champion! Radial Snake Champion! Super Mario Boat Bonanza Champion! Takion Champion! Super Bobby World Champion! Target Champion! Teddy Goes Swimming Champion! Tomato Fun Champion! Turbo Spirit Champion! Blob Twist Champion! Daffys Studio Adventure Champion! Firefighter Champion! It Came From the Crypt of Whatchamacalli Champion! Puzzle Bobble Champion! Van Champion! Warthog Launch Champion! What-A-Shot Champion! White Van Man Champion! Witch Hunt Champion! Xbot Chopper Champion! Xmas-Boarding Champion! YetiSports 8: Jungle Swing Champion! Stage Dive Champion! Zelda Champion!
    FORD pwnz j00s!

"A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him."

Aesop

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.

Sun Tzu

Did someone mention Bow season???? I got chub !!! One more month...sweet !

6. Oh yeah...I opened my door this morning and saw a buck...and I live in town! Granted, I don't hunt or anything...but it still is awesome to look out your window or door and see "wild" animals.
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking

"I have an arm the size of your damn head fat boy. You and I both know in real life, you would never call me a f*&#ing idiot to my face. See ya at the next lan ..." - BS

OMG....muzzleloader...

the FIRST time my dad and I went out was with a couple of Kentucky longs.... He bought the kits and built them him self... Man, that brings back some memories...

The of course after the first couple of years we got tired of luggin a couple 'o tons of stele around and bought some lighter rifels...

OK, back on topic...

My daughter just started her first day in 8th grade!!
    So yeh, adjustments will be necessary. Normal game times will be in the evenings except Sun and Mon which are the wifies nights off.

There can be no fifty-fifty Americanism in this country. There is room here for only 100 percent. Americanism, only for those who are Americans and nothing else.
    ~Theodore Roosevelt

Sounds Good Chi!!

BTW.. The rules in KS are pretty simple. Pick a weapon, thats the one you get to use. Bow or Rifle. You don't get to take a buck with both. Antlerless, yes but antlered deer you get one per year, either species Whitetail or Muley.

9. **Moved the hunting talk to Deer Hunting 101 thread in Op Center **

So is this a BF2 thread again?

It has been birthday central around my house. With all the parties and the associated cleaning and fixing of things around the house, I've been hard pressed to keep up my previous level of gaming.

Don't we have a scrim coming up?

Today is Harrison's 1st birthday, and Friday is Reagan's 6th.... So Doc, I know exactly what you mean! Top that off with football practive tonight at 6:30. A board meeting Thursday night from 6:00-9:00pm and it makes for a busy, busy time..

As for the Scrim it is still planned for the 22nd. There has been a little turnover in leadership at Sniper Group and I'm awaiting a reply from the new HeadCheese at Sniper Group, regarding a few details... Stay Tuned!!!

same arounf here its been chaotic trying to get my 3 nieces who live with me inrolled back in school and help there mom my ex-sister-in-law try and find a place of there own they been living with me an my wife for the past 16 months. suppossedly saving (yeah!! right!!) she has gambling addiction with video poker machines being so prevalant every where here. so basically they have almost taken us to financial ruin, and we have finnally asked her to move out. so well see ifthey leave by end of month.
    So my BF2 time has been sporratic and i have been spending time with that black-ops special forces ( CQB) mod it ok but maps are almost inpossible with out other humans playing, the bot's are not to smart at all.
    Semper-Fi Devil dog

Daed! Join us for the Scrim on September 22?? You in?

to Harrison and Reagan.

After we get the squad assignments for the scrim are made, we can start spending some time on the I/O servers out there to get some practice time in with each other. I think it really helps if you can learn the gaming-style of your squadmates. It also gives me some practice with trying to stay with the squad and not go off on a Rambo mission.

BTW Daedelus, sorry to hear about the situation you've been in... mighty tough one.

Thread Information