LA_MERC Chatbox

Empty the chat input field
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hardware!

Right on Parker!! One of the key things regarding our current Airmap configuration, is to have maps with two uncaps availible. What I mean is considering we are playing no more than 3 map cycles a night, we should be playing primarily maps with Uncaps. Fushee, Dalian, Daqing, and mix in Kubra (Mig vs the F-18's is a little more fair) and Clean Sweep. PLEASE note this is just a thought not a request, or reccomendation!!

I like what we are doing, but I know there will be ugly times like last night where it's just a$$-Rapefest-2007. Oh well, sometimes you gotta take one for the team.

I did have fun playing cat and mouse with Andy, he and I traded a few well placed kill shots! That was fun!

Anyone interested in some I/O tonight.. a little Sharqi, or even some Special Forces I/O could be fun....

I enjoyed seeing LA_MERC_Sniper in the house!! We gotta get the new meat on some I/O let them cut their teeth on a few Noobs..

2. Speaking of trading shots with Andy - Andy, how about those TV guided shots? Ex can put me in the right place, now if I could only hit every shot I'd be doing a hell-a-lot better.

Oh, Lockout, WHAT KIND OF SMACK TALKING YOU DOIN' NOW?

Lockout: "Yeah! We're the best! We ain't scared of no goose! Andy, let's kick their @$$!"

LA_MERC_goose [Z-10] LA_MERC_Andyconda
    LA_MERC_goose [Z-10] Lockout

Lockout: "Damn it Andy, when I'm talking sh!t you've got to step up your game!"

OMG! I almost fell out of my chair!

Goose, you know like I do there is a certain something both Ex and Andy have when it comes to flying those choppers! It's almost EASY sitting in the front when those two are rolling. Good times last night!! I'm never thinking about what's going on in the back, or if I miss a TV shot will we die, usually those two will bury enough rockets in whatever I miss and allow us to survive.

Cecilton, MD - u blink and u missed my town
    There was a lot of smack talking going on last night which just reminded me how much I missed hangin with you nubs. Lockout was talkin a lot of smack considering he was 8-20. But that's what makes it great, you don't have to be great to be a great smack talker.

Good job last night Goose, I let you down a couple times but it was only my 3 trip back in the chopper after a 4 month vacation. I'll be better next go round.

Sorry I missed out last night. I have scout meetings on Mondays. I did see there was a boat load of people on ts and I wished I could have joined it. Its just that if I don't have an hour to play, I don't even get on because Ill end up making it an hour! Then other things sacrifice... like sleep...

LA_MERC_YellowDog is offline In the words of ...Sam Raimi..."Give Me Some Sugar Baby!"

Sorry I missed out last night. I have scout meetings on Mondays.
    Highwind.. I like you better already.. Are you an Eagle scout as well?

I became an Eagle scout in 1993.

And I also just back home from my troops scout meeting tonight, we meet on tuesdays.. Troop 475 Santee Lodge #116.

Take one for the team......

I'm still digging up my corpses out from under the aerial carnage.

At least we stayed in the fight Dog

Abi

More tonight..
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I am an Eagle Scout. Got it in 2002 I think. I was the 50th Eagle Scout under our current Scoutmaster and he is still the Scoutmaster of that troop. Our troop cranks out Eagle Scouts like its going out of style.

I miss getting hardware! I remember the days when it seemed like every week or so I was earning something new. I haven't gotten anything significant in some time besides the ones that you earn for just having so many hours.

Thread Information