LA_MERC Chatbox

Empty the chat input field
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I'm downloading it now and will install it later this afternoon. Once I get my teamspeak issue out the way I should be on tonight or sometime this weekend.

so far iam loving the new map. been trying to figure out each base to capture has a diffrent lay out and diffrent way to defend it so far i like the oil refinery base close to the us starting base. narrow enought entraces that well placed at mines work well. i think the gas station post in the middle is hardest to defend with one side so open it easy to sit back and fire in to the post.
    Also both the mec and US base. are both defendable i like the mec base because it so big and surrounded by fence. but the us base is confusing with the two small bases sort of next to each other.

My favorite thing on the map is the large amount of tanks. i been playing this map non-stop last 3 days and boy we have had some huge tank battles a true blast.
    Only thing i wash the would add is maybe the little bird helos instead of the 2 troop helos.
    Semper-Fi Devil dog

3. Quote Originally Posted by LA_MERC_Daedelus View Post
    so far iam loving the new map. been trying to figure out each base to capture has a diffrent lay out and diffrent way to defend it so far i like the oil refinery base close to the us starting base. narrow enought entraces that well placed at mines work well. i think the gas station post in the middle is hardest to defend with one side so open it easy to sit back and fire in to the post.
    Also both the mec and US base. are both defendable i like the mec base because it so big and surrounded by fence. but the us base is confusing with the two small bases sort of next to each other.

My favorite thing on the map is the large amount of tanks. i been playing this map non-stop last 3 days and boy we have had some huge tank battles a true blast.
    Only thing i wash the would add is maybe the little bird helos instead of the 2 troop helos.
    Where have you been playing? I haven't noticed you on TS.

got to remeber to turn my team speak on before i load up the game. i get in such a hurry as soon as i sit down i click the launch bf2 icon before i think. as for the servers i usually filter for the map at top and just pick one of the servers playing that map. most i have found are servers that paly that map only over and over. although i get dropped alot for lost connection especially in the afternoon. so i just ramdomly pick another server playing that map i usually look for the ones that have semi good ping and high server population with the map being so big and all the tank i think it would probably suck playing in a 10 on 10 type server(low population) etc. ill have to get on team speak today so if you guys are on ill hook up with yall.
    Semper-Fi Devil dog

Thread Information