LA_MERC Chatbox

Empty the chat input field
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    mkramer1121 is offline Nothing better to do than post

BTW Andy, I was amazed with your "fighting" Commander skills. You UAV'd, arty'd, scanned, and resupplied all while gunning for me in the chopper. Quite a feat.

You guys ROCK!!

Oh, and Kramer is a forum spammer....lol

Cecilton, MD - u blink and u missed my town
    Quote Originally Posted by mkramer1121
    BTW Andy, I was amazed with your "fighting" Commander skills. You UAV'd, arty'd, scanned, and resupplied all while gunning for me in the chopper. Quite a feat.

Target originated that theory but we have all adopted it. As long as you can communicate with the pilot of the heli/jet you can still do all your commanding fine, just have to get your timing down. Target and Andy are probably the best, the rest of us and still getting better.

4. I can't stand to sit still and command. At one time, I had everything timed to how long it took to recharge and I dropped crates, uav's and arty all while defending flags, cap flags and driving vehicles.

Sounds like this will be fun. If you guys pay around 200 for the server you have now, what are their prices on a 50 man server?

Do we know how many from each side that will be contributing to this?

I've always enjoy playing with you guys and have even played with you on some of the other servers in my favorites.

I belive Ivan said to make it 64 players it is another $50. I know myself, Ivan, chi_townz, and wetzny, and maybe even nbl are going to donate. Thats at the very least. I'm having a friend draw up a new TgZ logo for the server as I can't for some odd reason track down the cafepress one. I'll shoot it over Monday. This is gonna be fun!

Hey Mike. Thanks for the compliments. It's partially due to good flying too. Without someone piloting well like you were its hard to be an effective gunner. As for commanding while gunning its not too difficult. You just have to make sure you don't drop teh command console at critical times. It also helps that I have a ton of commander hours logged so I know the timing on everyhting like Target mentioned. I hate that the latest patches nefed the commander role to the tune that I can't get points for kills or caps. I still do it as it ultuimately leads to my team winning and me getting the double up score. I'm looking forward to playing agin with you guys. Tons of fun.
    Also known by my given Indian name. "He who struggles with fire water"

We're gonna try to get a game going around 3 or 4 CST today, hope to see you guys there.

Thread Information