LA_MERC Chatbox

Empty the chat input field
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.

Thread: Command Points

Command Points

Ok I've commanded a lot lately and have gotten pissed at not knowing how to score points. So I did some research and from what I can gather is it doesn't matter what you do the commander gets the average of the teams score. So basically now no matter how many peopl eyou arty or kill or how many CP's you cap as commander you just get your teams average. THAT SUCKS ASS! IS this true!
    Also known by my given Indian name. "He who struggles with fire water"

man thats what I got out of what I read to. Pissed me off when 6 people go down cause of a nice arty hit but I dont get the points....hmm

yeah that is what I can tell as well Andy, then the winning commander gets x2 bonus

BTW Toby should know that mofo has 79hrs as commander
    Mike

Biggs is offline "I'm gonna slap you with your own pimp, bi0tch. cuz I the Juggarnut!"

actually that may not be accurate.

i think you get 1 point for killing someone with your kit like regular play. you also get points for cap'n flags and neatralizeing them.

so if you play like normal and just add commanding in the mix, you should get more then 2x the team avg.

i have been playing commander a little bit lately and that what i do and it works out pretty good for me. ussually get gold if my team wins.
    "The point if war is not to die for your country, it is to make the other bastard die for his." Gen. Patton

I know you do not get any points for capping points yourself, as I have capped it then looked at the score to see no change, I know you do not get any points nor kills for arty.
    I see points in the columns but they do not always add up.
    ...still confused about this?
    Mike

same confussed myself when i look at the end of the round it dosent show my say 10+ kills for arty etc. but at the same time ive gotten my veteran badges for spec ops and i think engineer while being commander. i assume i met the kill requirements for thats kits veteran lvl. i also wasnt sure if i got any more points or not for spotting targets it seemed like first few times i didnt know i had that ability and once i got used to it i was calling/spotting all the time and seemed like that was the days i got 100+ points commanding. not sure if actually does anything or just me making something up haha.
    Semper-Fi Devil dog

Thread Information