LA_MERC Chatbox

Empty the chat input field
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.
  1. Thanks Biggs and BS

After everyone LEFT ME last night I got on the La Cantina server. I had a descent round on Karkland (especially when I was there for half the round) and then Gulf of Oman came on. I was US, spawned on the carrier - WOOHOO there's a jet. As I'm running, damn artty on the carrier deck - oh well. Respawn, jet does too, no one near it so I take it. I switched over to bomb, BS and Biggs trick, fly around for a few seconds and find a bunch of squares on the ground with no X in the them - BOMBS AWAY! GOT 4! NICE! Back to the carrier, got more - repeated serval times but usually one or two kills. I saw their bomber fly over their runway - still on bombs, then he straigthens out, switch to missles and let two rip and back to bombs real quick like - bomber down (repeated twice). My two deaths were from artty and a AA site, which I dropped my bombs as he shot me so I killed him too. My kill total was 18. Thanks guys for the advice and as long as I play at night with other nub pilots I'm not so bad. lol

Biggs is offline "I'm gonna slap you with your own pimp, bi0tch. cuz I the Juggarnut!"

lol, good job....now, maybe you can convince the la cantina admins to unban me.
    "The point if war is not to die for your country, it is to make the other bastard die for his." Gen. Patton

3. maybe you can convince the la cantina admins to unban me
    Ahh, that should be fun - let me see what I can do.

Added: Biggs, what was the ban for, you know?
    Last edited by LA_MERC_goose; February 16th, 2006 at 08:38 AM.

Cecilton, MD - u blink and u missed my town
    Another great way to pick up kills is to spray CP's with your guns. Especailly nuetral ones with none of our guys and you can always be the camp wh0re and keep strafing the airstrip on Oman. There's always nubs there waiting for the planes. Ofcourse since you hp is lower and the AA is better you might want to some in straight over the gas pipes that are on fire. That way the AA can't get you until you fire guns and/or bombs on him.

5. Hey Biggs, La Cantina admin says he doesn't see you on the banned list for their BF2 server. If you're still having problems getting in, he said he needs your hash id - I can get that from our server when you join.

Biggs is offline "I'm gonna slap you with your own pimp, bi0tch. cuz I the Juggarnut!"

wow, thanks goose. i didnt really actually mean go talk to the admin...lol. thanks though bud! i will try to get on their server tonight and see what happens.
    "The point if war is not to die for your country, it is to make the other bastard die for his." Gen. Patton

7. You didn't mean for me to go talk to the admin but yet you asked me to find out why you were banned? COME ON MAN! MAKE UP YOUR MIND ALREADY! lol - no problem - I've been bored at work for several days now.

Thread Information