LA_MERC Chatbox

Empty the chat input field
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Friendly Scrim

Biggs is offline "I'm gonna slap you with your own pimp, bi0tch. cuz I the Juggarnut!"

OK then...so andy will be in squad 1 as antitank
    "The point if war is not to die for your country, it is to make the other bastard die for his." Gen. Patton

Cecilton, MD - u blink and u missed my town
    I'm up for Medic or Support I guess, I'm not too great with the SRAW and I really suck with the mp5. Seems whenever I'm anit-tank infantry takes me out and when I'm just a regular ground pounder armor takes me out.

I'd prefer Medic since I think the support guns blow.

If Toby is playing he's the obvious commander with brent being the armor man, so there are the engi's. Should the support and medic guys throw bags as soon as they get to a CP? Or should they wait until they are needed as the other team can also see and hear the bags when thrown and give away positions?

One of the few tips I'll give is when you take a CP the standard thing to do is lay down. My theory is to not lay down next to a wall because your feet stick out and enemies can kill you by shooting your feet from the safe side. Not to mention it gives away your location. I've started to simply kneel down a lot of times instead of laying down. Next to whole buildings is fine but if your in a building and lay down next to an outside wall your feet will stick out, same with courtyard walls.

Something else we should strat out is the positions to take while capping a CP and the direction of each person's kill zone. So we don't have everyone looking the same way and get whacked. Something for me that has carried over from CS is if your the last guy in your squad to check behind you from time to time so you don't get flanked. I can't tell you how many kills I've gotten by flanking nubs and taking out the guy running behind me trying to plant a knife in my back.

I can fill the support gunner role.

Yeah Exile is right about having a rear defense. We should all know who's covering what zone of fire.

Biggs is offline "I'm gonna slap you with your own pimp, bi0tch. cuz I the Juggarnut!"

i will try to get with skits and make the strat on post it for u guys.

but yes, i think what will we do on offense(usmc) is try to attack 2 flags at once. this way we will cause their defenses to be spread out. of course the armor will provide support for each flag as needed. i think the armor will be critical in providing a flanking option...the armor can provide the fire as the troops move in.

on defense we can expect the enemy to attack either 1 flag from 2 directions or 2 flags at once.

i think it will be easy to defend for mec as long as we dont allow them to flank or sneak around our lines.

i expect that they will attack the first flag (us being MEC) with full force and send a squad of like 2 guys to our back flag to try and cap it all sneaky. i know this becuase thats what they usually did in matches and stuff.

on usmc i suggest that we go ahead and send squad 1 and the armor to do battle at the first flag. we send squad 2 in the humvee the sneaky way up the left, throught the subburds and down to the back flag. i think that back flag will be unprotected and quick for the taking...that will also give us 2 tanks once we cap it so someone from squad 2 to get it.

also...once ur squad gets a flag u should spawn at it or with ur squad leader.

i will get the strat as sonn i its done.
    "The point if war is not to die for your country, it is to make the other bastard die for his." Gen. Patton

remember Biggs that there is a major difference witht this vs BF1942...the commander...he sees all, and we will have the advantage with Toby, you and skitz need to go over this with Toby so he knows it and agrees since he will command. We do not have stealth bombers to take out the radars first so we need to keep that in mind.
    Mike

rgr tht.

me, skits and target need to get that new tactic program, get on ts, and then discuss the strat.

lets get it going asap.

rgr tht.

Who wants to create the tactic server?

70.177.45.71:3333

PW: FART

Andy, Anti Armor, for Squad Alpha, reporting for duty, SIR!
    Also known by my given Indian name. "He who struggles with fire water"

10. i just realized our company christmas party falls on the exact date and time as the scrim

aww that sucks you will miss you company party
    Mike

Lol, Bahhumbug!
    Also known by my given Indian name. "He who struggles with fire water"

Thread Information