Hey X. I read that even if you have your bearing when flying up into the clouds you may not be able to nose over or back to head down. The programmers did this to simulate a flat spin. The reason being the plane would no longer have the thrust to weight ratio to over come the spin. In order to do this the next time you get lost in the clouds use your afterburners. You may have noticed that some times even if you have your bearing you can't quit get the plane to do what you want. In those cases your in a flat spin and just hit after burners and keep trying to force the nose down. Also, I fly a lot in the first person view. I only need the chase cam to look back and see which way the enemy is closing on me or to see which way a sam came from. I will flip back to see teh enemy and then flip back and do a manuever. I also found out that yoyo amneuvers work very well in this game. Yoyo while afterburning and you will turn on an enemy really fast. I also learned that you don't need to wait until the lock tone to fire. If your enemy has exausted his flares you can fire before lock tone and that way by the time your locked teh missle are half way there and will have a chance to hit. Most of the time if there good like Brent they are almost always banking making a missle kill extremely hard. In thast case go to guns and make sure you never stop turning. If you can't loose a trailer then do an immerlman but make sure after you come out of it that you bank hard right or left depending on your enemy's position because most good pilots know that your doing an immerlaman and can preidct your outcome and still out maneuver you. Above all practice makes perferct. Fly for yourself to see which moves semm to work for you.