LA_MERC Chatbox

Empty the chat input field
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    LA_MERC_BS is offline Tourette Syndrome amoung Midgets is a growing problem
    Tetris Champion! V:force Champion! Candy Tetris Champion! Air Attack 2 Champion! AirFox Champion! Alien Hominid Champion! Alloy Arena Champion! Alpha Bravo Charlie Champion! Altex-10k Shot Champion! Area 41 Champion! Asteroid Dodge Champion! Asteroids 2000 Champion! Asteroids 2k3 Champion! Aussie Xmas Champion! Autobahn Champion! Baghdad Bowling Champion! Balloon Bomber Champion! Balloon Shooter Champion! Bam Bams Champion! BassTeroids Champion! Beat the Bugs Champion! Bee Wars Champion! Blobo Champion! Bombing Run Champion! Border Champion! Boxteroid Champion! Bush Shoot-Out Champion! Caray Snake 2 Champion! Carious Weltling Champion! Alien Commander Champion! Transformers: The Energon Within Champion! Equilibrium Champion! Fishy Champion! Disc Golf `03 Champion! Battle of Helms Deep Champion! Hungry Bob Champion! Ice Hockey Champion! Blot in Hell Champion! Invasion 2196 Champion! Tetris by Ilya Voloshin Champion! JawaShoot Champion! Jungle Jump Champion! Teletubies Mercy Killing Champion! King of the Hill Champion! Kitten Cannon Champion! Plasmanaut on Fire Champion! Plasmanout V2 Champion! Breakout 360 Champion! Quad Champion! Space-Hunter Champion! Terror Tubby Champion! Tetris Arcade Champion! Tetrollapse Lite Champion! 3D SuperBall Champion! Tiger Moth Champion! Toby and Kiki Champion! Tuer Tuer Tuer Champion! Turkey Sleigh Champion! Turkey War Champion! Unicycle Challenge Champion! Ice Age 1: Scrat Jump Champion! Ice Age 2: Rising Water Champion! Ice Breakout Champion! YetiSports: Yeti Puzzle Kick Champion! Watch Out Champion! War on Terror Champion! Xmas Bounce Champion! Xtreme Invaders Champion! Yahtzee Champion! Yankee Go Home Champion! YetiSports 6: Big Wave Champion! YetiSports 7: Snowboard Free Ride Champion!
    Thx for the info on the key code location. If it took you 10 minutes to find it then it would have taken me a week.

2. if anyone is interested, and you live too far to go and pick the game up, you can order from gamestop here:

http://www.gamestop.com/productmerch.asp?groupid=184

and use the coupon code: BF2OVN to get free overnight shipping.

3. woohoo! got my copy at lunch!

Tetris Champion! V:force Champion! Candy Tetris Champion! Air Attack 2 Champion! AirFox Champion! Alien Hominid Champion! Alloy Arena Champion! Alpha Bravo Charlie Champion! Altex-10k Shot Champion! Area 41 Champion! Asteroid Dodge Champion! Asteroids 2000 Champion! Asteroids 2k3 Champion! Aussie Xmas Champion! Autobahn Champion! Baghdad Bowling Champion! Balloon Bomber Champion! Balloon Shooter Champion! Bam Bams Champion! BassTeroids Champion! Beat the Bugs Champion! Bee Wars Champion! Blobo Champion! Bombing Run Champion! Border Champion! Boxteroid Champion! Bush Shoot-Out Champion! Caray Snake 2 Champion! Carious Weltling Champion! Alien Commander Champion! Transformers: The Energon Within Champion! Equilibrium Champion! Fishy Champion! Disc Golf `03 Champion! Battle of Helms Deep Champion! Hungry Bob Champion! Ice Hockey Champion! Blot in Hell Champion! Invasion 2196 Champion! Tetris by Ilya Voloshin Champion! JawaShoot Champion! Jungle Jump Champion! Teletubies Mercy Killing Champion! King of the Hill Champion! Kitten Cannon Champion! Plasmanaut on Fire Champion! Plasmanout V2 Champion! Breakout 360 Champion! Quad Champion! Space-Hunter Champion! Terror Tubby Champion! Tetris Arcade Champion! Tetrollapse Lite Champion! 3D SuperBall Champion! Tiger Moth Champion! Toby and Kiki Champion! Tuer Tuer Tuer Champion! Turkey Sleigh Champion! Turkey War Champion! Unicycle Challenge Champion! Ice Age 1: Scrat Jump Champion! Ice Age 2: Rising Water Champion! Ice Breakout Champion! YetiSports: Yeti Puzzle Kick Champion! Watch Out Champion! War on Terror Champion! Xmas Bounce Champion! Xtreme Invaders Champion! Yahtzee Champion! Yankee Go Home Champion! YetiSports 6: Big Wave Champion! YetiSports 7: Snowboard Free Ride Champion!
    *********UPDATE**********

Went to Walmart after lunch just to have a look around. I caught a stock boy walking by and guess what he had in his buggy, yep you guessed it BF2. After tears of joy run down my face, I finally stopped hugging the stock boy and let him go. I then ran to the check out line and bought that puppy up.

LA_MERC_Dirge is offline You're gonna end up eating a steady diet of government cheese, and living in a VAN down by the RIVER

Went to Best Buy around 10:30... Asked the sales chick and she called the back.. After sudenly lowering her voice and turning her back to me, she announced that it hadn't come in yet. HAX!!!! Lazy stockboys I tell ya! Went to gamespot in the mall to learn UPS hadn't come?!?! What happened to getting it the day before? sheesh.. Scooted to another Gamespot where the cashier shrugged that they had it, but the DVD versions were all reserved. I promptly replied "Give mne the dang game, I don't care the format." Fool sales person tells me then that the CD version is such an inferior media (HUH?) and mumbles something else about PC games sucking compared to X-Box 360 (which he raved would use terraflopping and hyperthreading). I calmly reminded him that 360 and PS3 are not out yet, the developers still have to write software specifically for the 64 bit processor and to "RING UP THE DANG GAME!!!!"

Anyhoo, have the game freshly installed, coupled with shiny new joystick. Look out ground troops, Andy and I are flying for real now!!!

6. omg i hate retarted game clerks, the guy at ebgames was really trying to get me to buy the strategy guide, i said 'no, ive been playing the demo for a week now'

7. lol @ BS!!

Ok here is my story. I looked and called all over the little town I live in and nobody even knew if they were gonna get it in this week. So after all the aggrevation I converse with Onji and he gives me the link to gamestop and the free overnight code. I go and order it and then proceed to check my email for the next six hours to see if it is going to ship the same day so I will recieve the game today. Well, about 7:30 last night I finally get a tracking number and it is on it's way (Drifter does a jig in front of his comp)! Well the shipment is going to my house and nobody will be there to sign for it, but that is ok because I know the Fed Ex guy and he knows to deliver my stuff up here where I work. Well about 12:30 I start getting nervous cause the Fed Ex guy is usually here by 11:00 or so. So I go check the status on the Fed Ex web site and sure enough he has already come and gone. Well I'll be damned if they don't send it with a different driver today. So he takes it to my house and of course there isn't any one there so he schedules it for delivery for tomorrow. At this point I am beginning to think that I am not meant to own this game, but I decide to take a chance so I leave work and take a ride down the main street in the little town I live in. I get to the other end of town and what do I see!? A Fed Ex truck!!! WOOHOO!!! I stomp on the gas and damn near run a red light but I caught him at his next stop and I got my game! I will be playing BF2 tonight! w00t!

w00t! w00t!

My lovely wife picked mine up for me this morning at EB Games.

God I love my WIFE!!!

OK here is my story...I wake up this morning and my little girl has 101 deg. fever..My wife says she cannot go to day care with that...so I "volunteered" to stay at home...picked up my copy of BF2 at noon, and have played 5-6 maps already..it rocks....wohoo!!!
    Mike

My 2 cents. Went by EB games after work after calling and making sure I had a DVD copy to get. He informs me of a money for old games deal so I could save money. So after stopping by the house and loading up about 8 games such as Tribes 2 I saved 30 dollars and ended up only paying 24 dollars for the game, woohoo, see you guys online after the babies go to sleep, woohoo.
    Also known by my given Indian name. "He who struggles with fire water"

I was worried when I got mine and noticed the minimum requirements for the game. I'm still using the DVD rom I got back in 1997. The game calls for a 1.8 cpu, I have a 1.3 cpu. I just barely made the vid card requirements. Got the game home and it ran fine, but I believe its time to upgrade again.

LA_MERC_Shadow is offline He's the one that makes ya feel alright

Mindwerks, I did the same when I bought the game...got home looked at the back of the case for the code.....NO CODE. Flipped the case inside out, took out the cover, looked through the book, started cursing and yelling, grabbed the case and papers to bring it back and that's when I notice the very light printed numbers on the instruction booklet. Man, would I have felt stupid when I got back to bestbuy.
    "There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism...The one absolutely certain way of brining this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities."
    -Theodore Roosevelt

Thread Information